當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 簡單優美的英文詩歌精選

簡單優美的英文詩歌精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.76W 次

英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助於學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助於對學生的道德教育。小編精心收集了簡單優美的英文詩歌,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單優美的英文詩歌精選
  簡單優美的英文詩歌篇1

他希冀天國的錦緞

He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

他希冀天國的錦緞

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,

若我有天國的錦緞,

Enwrought with golden and silver light,

以金銀色的光線編織,

The blue and the dim and the dark cloths

還有湛藍的夜色與潔白的晝光

of night and light and the half-light,

以及黎明和黃昏錯綜的光芒,

I would spread the cloths under your feet:

我將用這錦緞鋪展在你的腳下。

But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

可我,如此貧窮,僅僅擁有夢;

I have spread my dreams under your feet,

就把我的夢鋪展在你的腳下,

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

輕一點啊,因爲你腳踩着我的夢。

  簡單優美的英文詩歌篇2

The Lover’s Appeal

情人的哀訴

Sir Thomas Wyatt

托馬斯·懷亞特

AND wilt thou leave me thus!

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay! for shame!

說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

To save thee from the blame

我的悲傷,我的失落,

Of all my grief and grame.

責備無需由你揹負。

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

無論是富貴還是潦倒,

That hath loved thee so long

我一直愛你義無反顧;

In wealth and woe among:

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

And is thy heart so strong

難道你的心就如此冷酷?

As for to leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

That hath given thee my heart

而我一顆心已經向你託付;

Never for to depart

不是爲了離別,

Neither for pain nor smart:

不是爲了痛苦:

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

And wilt thou leave me thus,

對於一個深愛你的人,

And have no more pity

你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

Of him that loveth thee?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Alas! thy cruelty!

天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

And wilt thou leave me thus?

難道你就這樣把我拋開?

Say nay! say nay!

說不!說不!

  簡單優美的英文詩歌篇3

Farewell, Love

別了,愛

by Sir Thomas Wyatt

托馬斯·懷特爵士

Farewell, Love, and all thy laws forever,

別了,愛以及你所有的法度,

Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more;

你的誘鉤再也無法把我纏絞;

Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,

塞尼卡和柏拉圖否定你那套,

To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavor,

讓我竭盡所能追求完美財富

In blind error when I did persever,

我卻盲目地一錯再錯入歧途,

Thy sharp repulse, that prikth aye so sore,

你厲聲拒絕刺得我倍受煎熬,

Hath taught me to set in trifles no store

你教導我別對瑣事斤斤計較,

And escape forth since liberty is lever.

掙脫束縛因爲自由纔會幸福。

Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,

別了,去攪擾那些年輕的心,

And in me claim no more authority;

對我別再宣稱你是什麼權威;

With idle youth go use thy property,

對懶散青年把你的能耐發揮,

And therein spend thy many brittle darts.

把你的支支利箭都射向他們。

For hitherto though I have lost all my time,

迄今我雖失去我全部的時光,

Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.

卻不再徒勞攀爬那根爛樹樁。


看了“簡單優美的英文詩歌”的人還看了:

1.簡單優美的英語詩歌精選

2.優美簡單的英語詩歌欣賞

3.優美簡單的英文詩歌欣賞

4.簡單的勵志英語詩精選

5.簡短優美的英文詩歌欣賞