當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 龍薩經典愛情詩歌:我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

龍薩經典愛情詩歌:我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.14K 次

龍薩經典愛情詩歌:我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龍薩

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻譯:張和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美麗比作月亮嗎?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信棄義,你卻意志堅決。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太陽?四處

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

揮灑着一樣的光芒?你孤獨地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美麗,至而讓嫉妒絕望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

發覺我的讚揚無以原諒,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美麗,世人望塵莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命運的迴音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些瘋狂與魯莽的人啊,讓其他的女人與你爭輝,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在傷害你的時刻,卻傷害了他們自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美麗至今無人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你這個尤物啊,遮掩了某些顯貴的惡魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的軀體遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美麗女人中的最美女人。