當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 關於商務談判必須要了解的禮儀

關於商務談判必須要了解的禮儀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.79W 次

現在的英語滲入在每個人的生活角落,所以學習英語是很有必要的。小編在此獻上日常的商務英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助。

關於商務談判必須要了解的禮儀

商務英語口語:英國

從英國回來了。此次出訪有何感受?

You are back from England. How is your business trip?

公司本該派個年紀大些的代表去。

The company should have sent an older representative to England.

嗯,在英國商務文化裏,年紀大的人受到尊重,更有威望。

En, in English business culture older people arc respected and better able to assume the air of authority.

幸好我們建立了長期的業務聯繫,我纔不虛此行

My trip is fruitful thanks to our long-term relationships.

對,英國商人在決策時,很看重先例。

Yes. English businesspeople value precedent in decision making.

但一旦他們決定和你做生意,就變得十分率直,迫不及待地要說出自己的想法。

But once they decide to do business with you they can be blunt, direct and will not hesitate to speak their minds.

那是因爲英國人強調的是短期的結果而不是長期的目標。

That is because they tend to emphasize short-term results rather than long-range objectives.

我覺得他們很幽默。

I find they are humorous.

是啊,幽默是英國式商務會談的一個重要部分。他們甚至用幽默來表達反對意見。

Yes, humor is often an important part of business discussions in England. They even use humor to show disagreement.

他們不大喜歡“硬性推銷”,不樂意貶低其他公司的產品。

They don’t like hard sell and refuse denigrating other company's products.

還有什麼給你留下了深刻印象?

What else made a deep impression on you?

在英國,客人自己應,該知道何時該結束談判,何時該告辭。

In England, a visitor should know when to stop talking and when to leave.

那是因爲英國人認爲打斷客人是無禮之舉,即便生意已經談完。

That’s because the British consider it impolite to interrupt a visitor even after all business has been done.

商務英語口語:美國

明天我和美國客戶談判。

I'll negotiate with my American client tomorrow.

你最好先談主要問題,然後再攻細枝末節。

You'd better approach the main points first and then the details after.

可是我認爲還是應處該先解決細節問題掃清這些障礙後,主要問題自然也就凸現出來。 .

But I think details should sort out come first, and when the details are sorted out, the main points stand out themselves.

那是中國式談判成功如果你那樣做的話,將無功而返。

That‘s the Chinese way. If pay off you adopt this way your negotiation will not pay

有那麼嚴重嗎?

To such a degree?

毫不誇張。西方人,尤其是美國人,採取直奔主題式的談判方法。他們認爲轉彎抹角、不談正題是不禮貌的,甚至是讓人討厭的舉動。他們會感到困惑,最終放棄談判。

Indeed, Westerners, esp. Americans take a direct-to-the-point approach. They think beating about the bush is impolite or even annoying. They will become so perplexed that they will finally give up.

喔。多虧和你談一談。

Well. Thanks to talking with you.

 商務英語口語:巴西

Which language do Brazilians speak, Spanish or Portuguese!

巴西人說西班牙語還是葡萄牙語?

Portuguese. Why ask that?

葡萄牙語。問這個幹什麼?

I' m going to Brazil for negotiation next month.

下個月我要去巴西談判。

I see. In Brazilian business culture, English is widely spoken.

喔。在巴西的商務文化中,普遍使用英語。

You seem to have a good idea of Brazil. have a good idea of

你好像對巴西很瞭解。

I once stayed there for two years.

我曾在巴西呆過兩年。

Great. Tell me more about tips for doing business there.

太棒了。快給我說說在巴西談生意的要訣。

Brazilians don’ t like to leap right into business.

* Brazilians don’t like to ^delve immediately into business .

巴西人不喜歡一頭扎進商務會談中。

You mean we should begin a meeting with small talk .

你是說會談前要寒暄?

Yes. It' s an important part of Brazilian business protocol pay attention that they tend to be very reserved about discussing their private lives

是的,這是巴西商務禮節中一個重要環節。但要注意,巴西人一般緘口不談私生活。

Does the after negotiation have an air of formality?

之後,談判氣氛是否會轉入正式?

It does so during initial meetings, but you will expect a slow pace and an informal atmosphere afterwards.

開始時是這樣的,但隨之而來的將是緩慢而隨意的氣氛。

It is said that meetings are frequently interrupted.

聽說會談過程經常被打斷。 .

En. You should be prepared for that. You should emphasize that you value people and relationships over business.

恩,你要對此做好心理準備。你應該強調:和生意比起來,你更看重人和人際關係。

Should I have a local accountant or lawyer on hand for all contract issues?

我是否應該找當地的會計或律師幫助處理合同事宜?

See to it. Brazilians will only resent an outside legal presence.

務必如此,巴西人憎惡“外來”的法律介入。

Well, if everything was ready could sign my contract.

那麼,如果萬事俱備,我可以籤合同了。

No. Usually documents aren’t signed immediately after an agreement is reached a handshake and a person’s word are considered sufficient. The necessary papers will be prepared and signed later.

不,協議達成後通常不是馬上籤合同,而是代之以握手和口頭承諾。待日後再.起草和簽署必要的文件。