當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第76期:求人幫忙(3)

職場英文口語 第76期:求人幫忙(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

Tom is looking for some his old work but…

職場英文口語 第76期:求人幫忙(3)
湯姆正在幫我找一些他曾經做過的項目,但是……

Really? ! To be honest, this isn’t Tom’s speciality.

是嗎?!不過說實話,那可不是湯姆的專長啊。

At a time like this I would ask Denise.

這種問題我一般都會問丹尼斯。

Denise! ? -Yes… she may only be the office assistant but she always has words of wisdom.

丹尼斯?-是啊……雖然她只是辦公室助理,但有時候她說的話還挺有道理。

Right… custard creams or chocolate digestives? What?

對了……來點蛋奶巧克力或全麥餅乾?什麼?

Biscuits? Oh… custard creams please.

點心?蛋奶餅乾吧。

Err, Denise, I know you’re busy but could you spare a few minutes of your time please?

丹尼斯,我知道你很忙,不過能打擾你幾分鐘時間嗎?

Of course Anna, always happy to help you.

好啊,安娜,需要幫忙隨時找我好了,我很樂意。

Well you know the stock management control system?

你知道庫存管理控制系統嗎?

The one you’ve now got to work out… well done for getting that!

你正在負責的那個嘛……恭喜你得到這個機會!

Thanks. It was OK writing it down for Paul but how do I put it in to practice?

謝謝。讓我給保羅寫點建議是沒問題,但是我該怎麼把它們付諸實踐呢?

There’s just too much to do!

有太多事情要做了!

Calm down Anna. You’ll be fine.

冷靜,安娜。你沒問題的。

The first thing you need to do is to look at our current system.

首先,你要做的第一件事情就是先去看看我們現有的管理系統。

Look at our current system. How do I do that?

看看我們現在的系統。我該怎麼做?

Easy! Just take the lift down to the warehouse and speak to Mr Ingle and then write down what you find

很容易啊!坐電梯下去到倉庫,和英格爾先生聊聊然後寫下你瞭解到的東西,

and draw up an action plan of tasks you need to do – like a shopping list – I’m very good at those.

再寫一份你需要執行的行動計劃,就像寫購物清單那樣,這個我可是很在行。

Go and see Mr Ingle? Oh do I have to.

去找英格爾先生?天啊,我真的要去嗎。

He’s ok really Anna.

他人不錯,安娜。

If you approach him in the right way he won’t bite your head off!

只要你跟他談話的方式沒錯,他是不會無故衝你發火的!