當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第29期:如何表達歉意(3)

職場英文口語 第29期:如何表達歉意(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.4W 次

Tell me, do you have any other artificial fruits in this range?

職場英文口語 第29期:如何表達歉意(3)
告訴我,在這個範圍內你還有其他人造水果嗎?

Yes. Well, it's a bit of a secret, but you're a trusted client, so I think I can tell you... Go on...

是的。這是一個祕密,但您是值得信賴的客戶,所以我想我可以告訴您…… 繼續……

We're about to unveil a new Imperial Lemon. Really?

我們將推出一款新型皇家檸檬。 真的嗎?

I can't tell you any more for now. But… Yes...

現在我還不能告訴您更多消息,但是…… 什麼?

Maybe we could present it to you more formally in a couple of weeks, when it's ready for release...?

也許在幾周後當我們準備好發放的時候正式給您送去?

Sounds perfect.

聽起來很棒。

You would be the first to see it!

你將是第一個見到它的人!

Excellent. Thank you, , isn't it? Yes.

太棒了,謝謝,安娜是嗎? 是的。

A very pretty name.

名字很好聽。

Thanks. It's spelled the same forwards and backwards.

謝謝。正反拼寫都一樣。

Is it really?

真的嗎?

Anyway, Mr Lime, we'll fix this grapefruit problem for you, and I promise you, it won't happen again.

總之,Lime先生,我們將爲你解決葡萄的事,我保證絕不會再出現這種問題。