當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第32期:如何表揚他人(2)

職場英文口語 第32期:如何表揚他人(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.68W 次

And Mr Lime ordered grapefruits, but got pineapples. Tom. en.

職場英文口語 第32期:如何表揚他人(2)
Lime 先生定了葡萄,但是收到的是菠蘿。湯姆! 是的。聽着。

Were you responsible for these errors? , but Paul...

你能對這些失誤負責嗎? 是的,但是保羅……

Mistakes happen. But it seems that Mrs Kumquat left our offices even angrier than when she came in and she says she will never use Tip Top Trading again.

錯誤已經發生了。但是似乎Kumquat女士離開辦公室的時候甚至比她進來的時候更生氣,並且她說她再也不會光顧 Tip Top Trading了!

I tried my best.

我盡力了。

I understand you told her to spray paint the bananas and to 'stop being such a miserable old witch'.

我知道你讓她去給香蕉噴漆,並且不要像一個令人討厭的老巫婆一樣。

Yeah, well look, she'd been very rude to you weren't such a good salesman I would fire you for that.

是的,她對我非常的粗魯。如果你不能當好一名銷售,我就因此開除你。

Anna Yes.

安娜。 是的。

Well done. Not only was Mr Lime satisfied that his business would be resolved, but we might even get some extra business from him, thanks to your Imperial Lemon proposal.

幹得好。Lime先生不僅因爲他的商業問題得到解決而滿意,而且我們還可能和他達成了額外的訂單,多虧了你的皇家檸檬建議。

I hope so.

希望如此。

You were in a difficult situation and you handled it well.

你處於困境卻處理得很好。

You remained calm, friendly and professional.

你仍然很沉着,友好,專業。

So, great job. I'm really impressed. I'm going to…

幹得好,給我留下了非常深刻的印象。我將要……

Oh no. It's a call from the USA.

不,是從美國來的電話。

Oh god! What?

上帝! 怎麼了?

It's the boss! Whose boss? Ours!

是老闆! 誰的老闆? 我們的!