當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第53期:如何給予反饋(2)

職場英文口語 第53期:如何給予反饋(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

I'm a little bit concerned about something.

職場英文口語 第53期:如何給予反饋(2)
我對一些問題有點擔心。

"I'm a little bit concerned..." Doesn't that mean something bad?

“我對一些問題有點擔心。”這是不是不好的意思。

Yes, Anna, Paul is using a polite turn of phrase to say he is unhappy about something.

是的,安娜,保羅正在用禮貌的方式表達他對某事不滿意。

Let's see what he's got to say....

看看他要說什麼……

I think you need to work on your telephone manner.

我想你需要改進你的電話談話技巧。

Work on my telephone manner?

改進我的電話談話技巧?

It means the way you talk on the phone is not good enough and you have to improve it – to work on it to make it better.

這意味着你的電話談話方式不夠好,你需要改善它,使它變得更好。

Perhaps you should think about …

也許你應該想想……

Perhaps you should think about – that's a polite way of telling you to do something!

也許你應該想想……這是一種禮貌的方式告訴你要怎麼做某事。

Anna, are you listening to me?

安娜,你在聽我說話嗎?

Yes, sorry, I was just sort of, err, talking to myself.

是的,對不起,我只是在自言自語。

Could you repeat what you said please?

你能重複一下剛纔說的嗎?

Right, I'll start again.

好的,我從頭再說一遍。

I said: I'm a little bit concerned about your telephone manner.

我說:我有點擔心你的電話談話技巧。

You need to work on the way you speak to clients.

你需要改進你跟客戶說話的方式。

Perhaps you should think about being a bit more polite to clients; it's important for the image of the company.

也許你應該考慮對客戶說話時更禮貌一些,這對公司形象很重要。

Oh okay.

好的。

You can go now – take another biscuit with you – that's my last chocolate wafer, you lucky thing!

你現在可以走了,拿一塊餅乾吧,這是我最後的巧克力薄餅,幸運的人!