當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第17期:寫信

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第17期:寫信

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.61K 次

Unit 18

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第17期:寫信
第十八單元

Conversation 1

會話 1

A:What can I do for you,Mr. Backer?

A:貝克先生,有什麼我能爲您做的嗎?

B:Miss Yang, I will dictate some letters to you this se make preparations for taking dictations.

B:楊小姐,今天上午我要口述幾封信,請做好準備記錄口述。

A:Yes. Would you want me to take them in shorthand or record them on a cassette tape?

A:好的。您看是用速記的方式記錄,還是用錄音帶記錄

B::You're good at shorthand. Take them in shorthand.

B:你擅長速記,就用速記吧。

A:All right, I am ready to take dictations now.

A:好的。我已準備好做筆錄了。

B:You're surely a good secretary.

B:你真是一位好祕書。

A:Oh. Thanks your flatter. Let's begin now?

A:多謝誇獎。我們可以開始了嗎?

B:OK.

B:好的。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:Miss Zhang,I have an important letter which I need you to prepare for me. Could you do it now?

A:張小姐,我有一封重要的信要你替我準備。你現在有空嗎?

B:Sure. Would you like it typed or handwritten?

B:有空。你是要打的還是要手寫的?

A:It is a business letter,so please type it on the company stationery.

A:這是一封商業書信,因此請將它打在公司的信箋上。

B:Please give me the materials about the letter.

B:請把這封信的相關資料給我。

A:Here you are.

A:給你。

B:I will finish it as soon as possible. Shall I sign this letter in your name?

B:我會盡快完成它。我要不要在這封信上籤上您的名字?

A:No,you needn't. Give it to me after you finish typing it.

A:不,不用。打完後你把它給我好了。