當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第15期:郵寄物品

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第15期:郵寄物品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.3K 次

Unit 16

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第15期:郵寄物品
第十六單元

Conversation 1

會話 1

A:Can I help you?

A:我可以幫到你嗎?

B:I need some stamps.

B:我想要些郵票。

A:What kind of stamps do you want?

A:你想要哪種郵票?

B:How much do I need for this letter?

B:寄這封信需要多少錢?

A:I must weigh it.

A:我必須稱一下。

B:How much? Is It overweight?

B:有多重?超重嗎?

A:It is 5 grams overweight. Do you want to send it as an ordinary or registered letter?

A:超重5克。你想寄平信還是掛號信?

B:How much is it,then?

B:那要多少錢?

A:Registration plus overweight,7 yuan in all.

A:掛號加上超重,一共7元。

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好的,給你。

Conversation 2

會話 1

A:Excuse me, is this the parcel post counter?

A:對不起,打攪一下,這是郵寄包裹的櫃檯嗎?

B:No. It is at Counter 4,right over there.

B:不是。在4號櫃檯,在那邊。

A:I'd like to send this parcel by post.

A:我想郵寄這個包裹。

C:What's in it,please?

C:請問裏面是什麼?

A:Just a few documents.

A:只是一些文件。

C:OK. You may wrap it now. Please fill in this form and label it.

C:好的。你現在可以把它包起來了。請填好這張單,把 它貼在上面。

A:Please weigh It,and would you tell me whether this parcel is too large for parcel post?

A:請稱一下,你可以告訴我這包東西作爲包裹郵寄是否 太大了嗎?

C:No. By air or ordinary mail?

C:不會。航空郵寄還是普通郵寄?

A:I'd rather send it by ordinary mail. How much do I have to pay?

A:我想寄普通郵件。我得付多少錢?

C:20 yuan.

C:20 元。

A:Here you are.

A:給你。

C:Here is the receipt.

C:給你收據。