當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第16期:文字處理

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第16期:文字處理

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.46W 次

Unit 17

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第16期:文字處理
第十七單元

Conversation 1

會話 1

A:Miss Sun,could you please type this report for me?

A:孫小姐,請替我打這份報告好嗎?

B:Certainly,Mr. Baker.

B:當然,貝克先生。

A:Could you please double space it so I can make corrections?

A:你能不能隔行打?這樣我纔好刪改。

B:Yes,l will. Do you need it finished right away?

B:好的。你現在就要嗎?

A:No. This afternoon will be fine.

A:不,今天下午完成就可以了。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:Miss Gray,would you please type this report for me?

A:格雷小姐,能幫我打這份報告嗎?

B:Of course,Mr. Green ?

B:當然可以,格林先生。

A:Can you print it out before 12 o'clock? I need it this afternoon.

A:能在12點前打印出來嗎?我今天下午要用。

B:No problem. I will do it immediately.

B:沒問題,我馬上就做。

A:Please double space it and print it out on the laser printer so I can read it easily.

A:請隔行打,並且用激光打字機打出來,這樣我看起來比較輕鬆。

B:OK. Would you like this report done in a formal or informal style?

B:好的。您要的這份報告用正式格式還是非正式格式打出來?

A:Please type it in a formal style.

A:請用正式格式打出來?

B:I see. Anything else?

B:我知道了。還有其他事情嗎?

A:No, thanks.

A:沒有了,謝謝