當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第13期:業務旅行

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第13期:業務旅行

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.86W 次

Unit 14

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第13期:業務旅行
第十四單元

Conversation 1

會話 1

A:It's so earlier this morning,Mr. Li! You just came back yesterday, you should have rest much more.

A:李先生今天這麼早啊!你昨天才剛回來,你應該多多休息。

B:I'd like to have rest,but I have many things to do.

B:我也想休息,但還有很多事情等着我去做。

A:How about this post-trip?

A:這次業務旅行怎麼樣?

B:It's very good,and the result isn't too bad.

B:很好,而且效果還不錯。

A:Really?

A:是嗎?

B:Of course. I will write a report about this post-trip,and then you'd better type it at the moment,OK?

B:那當然,我一會兒就要寫一份這次出差的報告,然後你 馬上給我打出來,行嗎?

A:OK,It's no problem.

A:行,肯定沒問題。

B:Miss Liu. Are you typing my report?

B:劉小姐,你是在打我的那份報告嗎?

A:Yes,what can I do for you?

A:是的,有什麼問題嗎?

B:Nothing. I just tell you take care of it when you type. Especially the address and telephone number of those new guests. You should make sure that it's no mistaken.

B:我只是想囑咐你打的時候一定要細心,特別是那些新 客戶的地址和電話。確保它們不能出錯。

A:OK,please don't worry about it. You should set your mind at rest.

A:不用擔心,你就放心好了。

Oh I know you are great secretary.

B:哈 我知道你是一個好祕書。

A:Thanks your flatter.

A:多謝誇獎。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:Mr. Li,the report has been finished.

A:李先生,報告已經打完了。

B:So fast! Thank you.

B:這麼快,謝謝

A:You're welcome. This is my duty. Anything else?

A:不客氣,這是我應該做的,還有其他事嗎?

B:Yes, you'd print out the address and telephone number of those guests from your computer,and then send those materials to each business worker.

B:有,你把剛纔錄人電腦裏的新客戶的地址和電話都打 出來,然後把這些資料分別發給業務員們。

A:OK,I'll do it right now.

A:好的,我馬上做。

B:By the way,to tell them try to persuade those new guests to cooperate with us. Because I found a biggest opponent from this post-trip.

B:順便告訴業務員們一定要盡最大的努力說服這些新客 戶和我們合作。因爲這次出差,我發現了一個最大的競爭對手。

A:Yes,l get It.

A:好的,我明白。

B:OK,It's no anything. Do what you should do.

B:好了,沒其他事了,去做你的事吧。