當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 巧嘴祕書情景對話 第3期:傳真

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第3期:傳真

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.46K 次

Unit 4 Faxing Conversation 1

巧嘴祕書情景對話 第3期:傳真

第四單元傳真 會話 1

A:Miss Liu,have we received the fax from MS Company yet?

A:劉小姐,微軟公司的傳真我們收到了嗎?

B:Let me check oh, here it is. It just arrived a few minutes ago.

B:我查一下,喔,在這裏。幾分鐘前剛到。

A:Excellent. I have been expecting it.

A:好極了。我等很久了。

B:Is it important?

B:這很重要嗎?

A:You bet it is. It's about the new contract.

A:當然啦。這和新合約有關。

B:Here it is,sir.

B:就是這份,先生。

Conversation 2

會話 2

A:Susan, have you received the fax from the Sunshine Company?

A:蘇珊,你有沒有收到陽光公司發來的傳真?

B:No,sir. I have cAlled Lilian and she told me that their fax machine was out of order and she would send us the fax this afternoon.(in the afternoon)

B:沒有。我已經打電話給莉蓮,她告訴我她們的傳真機 壞了。下午她會給我們發傳真。(下午)

B:I have received the fax from Sunshine Company. Here it is, sir.

B:我已經收到了陽光公司發來的傳真。給您,先生。

A:Oh,that is terrible. The fax has been muddled. What is worse, page three is missing. Would you please ask them to send the fax again?

A:太糟糕了。傳真的字模糊不清,更糟糕的是,第三頁沒 有。請你讓他們再傳一份。

B:All right,sir.(Susan then calls Lilian)

B:好的,先生。(蘇珊打電話給莉蓮)

B:Hello. This is Susan. May I speak to Lilian,please?

B:你好。我是蘇珊。請問莉蓮在嗎?

C:This is Lilian.

C:我就是。

B:Lilian,would you please send me the fax again? The fax you sent me just now was very unclear and page three is missing.

B:莉蓮,請你再給我發一次傳真好嗎?剛纔你發的傳真 模糊不清,而且第三頁沒有。

C:I am sorry. I will send you the fax again right now.

C:抱歉。我會馬上給你再傳一次。

B:Thank you so much.

B:非常感謝

C:You are welcome. Bye.

C:不用謝。再見。