當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 玩轉商務英語900句 第310期:商討細節(5)

玩轉商務英語900句 第310期:商討細節(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.07W 次

We asked the factory to use stronger cartons.

玩轉商務英語900句 第310期:商討細節(5)
我們要求工廠用更加結實的硬紙盒。

What's your requirement of packing?

你們對包裝有什麼要求嗎?

We asked the factory to use stronger cartons.

我們要求工廠用更加結實的硬紙盒。

Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed.

請確保每個紙板箱都封力。

And a fireproof lining inside.

還要有防火內襯。

We would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small cartons.

我們要求你們將貨物裝在結實的小型紙板箱裏。

We want the goods to be packed in carton supported with soft materials to ensure that the goods thus packed will not shift inside.

我們想把貨物裝在塞入了軟物質的紙板箱裏,以確保貨物不會 在裏面移動。

We want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.

我方要用木箱子,每個裝6公斤貨物。

Any special requirement?

有什麼特殊要求嗎?

Yes. According to the contract,we want to pack goods in wooden cases of 6kg.

是的。根據合同,我方要用木箱子,每個裝6公斤貨物。

You'd better pack them in cartons of 1 Okg each.

你方最好用紙板箱,每個裝10公斤貨物。

Is your normal packing still 10 dozen per carton?

你們的正規包裝仍是每個紙板箱10打嗎?

We hope that the beer is packed 6 bottles in a box.

我們希望一個盒子裏放6瓶啤酒。