當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第63期:報盤

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第63期:報盤

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

第63期:報盤

I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
我來聽聽你們空調的報盤。

A:I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
A:我來聽聽你們空調的報盤。
B:We have the offer ready for you.
B:我們的報盤準備好了。

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第63期:報盤

The prices are given without engagement.
所報價格可以商討。

A:The prices are given without engagement.
A:所報價格可以商討。
B:Good,if you excuse me,I'll go over the sheet right now.
B:很好,請等一會兒,我看一下。
engagement(n.)
約定;諾言

What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
目錄中所列的商品你們的報價是多少?

A:What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
A:目錄中所列的商品你們的報價是多少?
B:Here's the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
B:這是價格單,但是這些價格是以我方最後確認爲準。

How long will you leave your offer open?
報價的有效期多長?

A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:報價的有效期多長?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期爲 3 天。

Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
您報的是實盤還是以最後確認爲準?

A:Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
A:您報的是實盤還是以最後確認爲準?
B:A firm one,which remains open for 3 days.
B:是實盤,有效期爲 3 天。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
請將價格告訴我們好嗎?

A:Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
A:請將價格告訴我們好嗎?
B:This is our latest price list.
B:這是我們最新的價格表。

Are the prices on the list firm offers?
價格表的價格是實盤嗎?

A:Are the prices on the list firm offers?
A:價格表的價格是實盤嗎?
B:All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
B:價格表上所有的價格都是我方最後確認的。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我們什麼時候能知道你們到岸價的實盤?

A:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
A:我們什麼時候能知道你們到岸價的實盤?
B:We shall have them worked out by this evening,and let you know tomorrow morning.
B:我們今天晚上計算出來,明天早上您就知道了。

May I have your offer now?
我現在可以知道你們的報盤了嗎?

A:May I have your offer now?
A:我現在可以知道你們的報盤了嗎?
B:The price for each equipment is 400 dollars CIF Japan.
B:每臺設備到曰本的到岸價是400美元。

Is your offer a firm one?
這是你們的實盤嗎?

A:Is your offer a firm one?
A:這是你們的實盤嗎?
B:Yes,it remains valid until 3:30 p. m. ,20th of Feb.2007,Beijing time
B:是的,它在北京時間2007年2月20日下午3點30分以前有效。

Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
所報價格是有效到年底嗎?

A:Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
A:所報價格是有效到年底嗎?
B:Yes,I guarantee that.
B:是的,我保證。

Do you quote FOB or CIF?
你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?

A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?
A:你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?
B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.
B:報哪種都行,不過我們一般是報到岸價。
How long will you leave your offer open?

How long will the offer remain good?
報價的有效期多長?

A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:報價的有效期多長?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期爲 3 天。

What’s the price range?
價格範圍是多少?

A:What’s the price range?
A:價格範圍是多少?
B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.
B:從100美元起價到300美元。

Are the prices your firm offers?
這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?

A:Are the prices your firm offers?
A:這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?
B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.
B:是的。我們認爲這些價格具有很強的競爭力。

What’s the unit price for it?
它的單價是多少?

A:What's the unit price for it?
A:它的單價是多少?
B:Our offer is $30 per set.
B:我們的報價是每臺30美元。

All your quotations CIF?
你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?

A:All your quotations CIF?
A:你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?
B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.
B:是的,但如果你要離岸價的話,我們可以報。

This is our FOB quotation sheet.
這是我們的離岸價價格單。

A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.
A:這是我們的 FOB 價格單。
B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
B:我們什麼時候可以得到成本加運費和保險的實盤?

If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.
如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。

A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.
A:如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。
B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.
B:我們通常給30%的行業折扣,對於超過1000件的訂貨,還另外有數量折扣。

Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?

A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
A:你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?
B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.
B:所有報價與往常一樣都是新加坡離岸價。