當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第6期:詢問婚姻與家庭

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第6期:詢問婚姻與家庭

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.31K 次

6、詢問婚姻與家庭

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第6期:詢問婚姻與家庭

請說說你家裏的情況。
Please say something about your family.

Would you tell me something about your family?
Could you please tell me something about your family?

跟我談談你的父母。
Tell me about your parents.

你結婚了嗎?
Are you married?
Have you got married?

For example:
A:Are you married?你結婚了嗎?
B:No,I am still single.沒有,我還是單身。
Yes,I'm married.是的,我結婚了。

你什麼時候結婚的?
When did you get married?

For example:
A: When did you get married?你什麼時候結婚的?
B: I got married in 2004.我於 2004 年結婚。
get married表示動作,如果要表示結婚的狀態則必須用be married。

你的婚姻狀況如何?
What's your marital status?

For example:
A:What's your marital status?你的婚姻狀況如何?
B:I'm unmarried./I'm not married.我沒有結婚。
marital (adj.)婚姻的

你結婚多久了?
How long have you been married?

For example:
A:How long have you been married?你結婚多久了?
B:I have been married for three years.我已經結婚 3 年了。

家裏有多少人?
How many are there in your family?
How many people are there in your family?
How many persons are there in your family?
How big is your family?
How many family members do you have?

For example:
A:How many are there in your family?家裏有多少人?
B:We are only three in all. I have a five-year old son.
我們總共只有3 口人。我有一個5歲的兒子。

誰是家裏的經濟支柱?
Who supports your family?

For example:
A:Who support your family?誰是家裏的經濟支柱?
B:Both my father and mother do.由爸爸和媽媽共同維持家庭生活。

我是家中的老二,我還有個哥哥。
I'm the second child. I have one brother older than me.

我的弟弟比我小兩歲。
My brother is two years younger than me.

我是獨生子(獨生女)。
I'm the only child.

我的妹妹和我相差了12歲。
My sister and I are 12 years apart.

我的姐妹們彼此之間只差3歲。
There're only three years between my sisters.

我們總共有7 口人。
There are seven of us altogether.

你們有幾個小孩
How many children do you have?

For example:
A: How many children do you have?你們有幾個小孩?
B: We have two children,a boy and a girl.我們有兩個小孩,一男一女。

你太太工作嗎?
Is your wife working?

For example:
A: Is your wife/husband working?你太太/先生工作嗎?
B: No,she/he isn't.不,她/他不工作。

我們要把你愛人和孩子安排過來嗎?
Do we have to transfer your wife and children here?

For example:
A: Do we have to transfer your wife and children here?
我們要把你愛人和孩子安排過來嗎?
B: Yes,l hope so. It's inconvenient to live apart.
是的,我希望如此。分居很不方便。
transfer somebody to a new place 把某人調到一個新單位

你的太太在哪裏,做什麼工作?
Where and what kind of work does your wife do?

你們有孩子嗎?
Do you have children?

For example:
A: Do you have children?你們有孩子嗎?
B: Yes,I have a girl.是的,我有一個女兒。

除了爸媽和我以外,我還有哥哥和姐姐。
Besides my parents and me,there are my brother and my sister.
besides除……之外(尚有......)。

你的父親是做什麼的?
What does your father do?
What is your fathers occupation?
What is your father's profession?

For example:
A: What does your father do?你的父親是做什麼的?
B: My father works for the railway company.我的爸爸在鐵路局工作。

你父親多大年紀了?
How old is your father?

For example:
A: How old is your father?你父親多大年紀了?
B: He is sixty years old.他 60 歲了。

我的父親去年過世了。
My father passed away last year.
pass away 去世

你和家人一起住嗎?
Do you live with your family?

For example:
A: Do you live with your family?你和家人一起住嗎?
B: Yes,I live with my parents.是的,我同父母一起住。

你有沒有兄弟姐妹?
Do you have any brothers and sisters?
Any brothers and sisters?

For example:
A: Do you have any brothers and sisters?你有沒有兄弟姐妹?
B: No,I am the only son.不,我是家中的獨生子。

你是家中年齡最大的孩子嗎?
Are you the oldest child in your family?

For example:
A: Are you the oldest child in your family?你是家中年齡最大的孩子嗎?
B: Yes,I am.是的,我是。

你花很多時間和家人交談嗎?
Do you spend much time talking with your family?

For example:
A: Do you spend much time talking with your family?
你花很多時間和家人交談嗎?
B: Oh,yes. We all work at taking time to talk with each other.
哦,是的。我們都努力花時間互相交談。
spend some time doing sth.花費時間去做某事。

我通常在週末和家人聚會。
I usually get together my family on weekends.

你和你弟弟相處得怎樣?
How do you get along with your brother?

For example:
A: How do you get along with your brother?你和你弟弟相處得怎樣?
B: We get along very well.我們相處得很好。
get along with 與......相處