當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第66期:訂購

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第66期:訂購

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.24W 次

第66期:訂購

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
您什麼時候確認訂單?

A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
A:您什麼時候確認訂單?
B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.
B:我一收到北京的消息就辦。不是星期五就是星期六。

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第66期:訂購

Can you arrange freight and insurance?
你能安排貨運和保險嗎?

A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?
A:你能安排貨運和保險嗎?
B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.
B:可以,不過費用另算。

Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
—次訂貨1000件以上,你們能滿足嗎?

A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
A:一次訂貨1000件以上,你們能滿足嗎?
B:No problem.
B:沒問題。

I’ll place a trial order with you.
I’ll send a trial order to you.
我就向你公司試訂一批貨吧。

A:I can promise you that.
A:我保證做到。
B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.
B:那好。我就向你公司試訂一批貨吧。
trial (n.)
試用,嘗試

We shall place an order with you in a few days.
我公司大概幾天後會下訂單。

A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.
A:我公司大概幾天後會下訂單。
B:I'm glad to hear that.
B:很高興聽您這麼說。

We will send you a purchase order in one week.
—個星期之內我會寄訂單給你。

A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.
A:一個星期之內我會寄訂單給你。
B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.
B:保證沒問題。我們一接到您的訂單,就會備貨。

We now want to place an order with you.
現在我們要向你們訂貨了。

A:We now want to place an order with you.
A:現在我們要向你們訂貨了。
B:I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
B:我們很樂意接受您的訂單,而且會立刻生產。

What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你們訂貨的最低量是多少?

A:What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
A:你們訂貨的最低量是多少?
B:Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 20 cartons.
B:訂購我們這種產品的起訂量爲200箱。

Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
我們可以修改一下2906號的訂單嗎?

A:Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
A:我們可以修改一下2906號的訂單嗎?
B:I'm afraid they’ve been sent already.
B:抱歉,已經發貨了。

What amount of advance do you require?
你們需要多少定金?

A:What amount of advance do you require?
A:你們需要多少定金?
B:Two thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
B:先付2000美元作爲定金。

We want the first half to reach us within two months.
我希望一半的貨能在2個月內到達。

A:We want the first half to reach us within two months.
A:我希望一半的貨能在2個月內到達。
B:We ensure a timely delivery of the goods.
B:我保證及時交貨。

We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
我們準備買大量的空調。

A:We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
A:我們準備買大量的空調。
B:We would appreciate it if you would like to deal with us.
B:如果您同我們做生意,我們將不勝感激。

We are inclined to place large orders with you.
我們想向你發大量訂單。

A:We are inclined to place large orders with you.
A:我們想向你發大量訂單。
B:We will see to it that our prices and qualities will never be surpassed.
B:我們將保證我們的價格和質量不會有人超越。
incline(v.)
願意;傾向於

As things stand at present,they seem to take a wait and see attitude towards your offer.
按照目前的情況來看,他們似乎在採取觀望的態度。
Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April.
請確認貴方4月底以前執行該訂單。