當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第61期:獨家代理

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第61期:獨家代理

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.87W 次

第61期:獨家代理

If you appoint us as your exclusive agency,the turnover will be four times what it is today.
如果你們委任我們爲獨家代理,營業額將是今天的4倍。

A:If you appoint us as your sole agent,the turnover will be four times what it is today.
A:如果你們委任我們爲獨家代理,營業額將是今天的4倍。
B:What you said is really attractive.
B:你說的確實很誘人。
sole (adj.)
唯一的,獨家的
turnover( n.)
流通量,營業額

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第61期:獨家代理

What about the commission?
佣金怎麼算?

A:What about the commission?
A:佣金怎麼算?
B:We’ll allow you a 5% commission and another 1% for the sales exceeding the quota.
B:我們給貴公司5%佣金,對超過定額的銷售再給1%。
We are actually looking for someone who can represent us in your country.
事實上我們正想在貴國找代理人。

Are you capable of it?
貴公司能勝任嗎?

A:We are very much interested in acting as your agent.
A:本公司對擔任貴公司代理一事很感興趣。
B:Are you capable of it?
B:貴公司能勝任嗎?

To be on the safe side,we’ll appoint you as our sole agent for a period of two years.
爲了保險起見,本公司想指定貴公司爲本公司的獨家代理,爲期2年。

A:To be on the safe side, we'll appoint you as our sole agent for a period of two years.
A:爲了保險起見,本公司想指定貴公司爲本公司的獨家代理,爲期2年。
B:That's good. Then what about the commission?
B:太好了。那麼佣金呢?

We are thinking of appointing a local sales agent to help push our sales.
我公司考慮在當地指定一位銷售代理,以幫助我公司的推銷。

A:We are thinking of appointing a local sales agent to help push our sales.
A:我公司考慮在當地指定一位銷售代理,以幫助我公司的推銷。
B:OK. We'd like to be the one.
B:好的,我公司願意成爲你們的銷售代理。

I’ve come again to extend our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
我來是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長3年。

A:I’ve come again to renew our sole agency agreement for another 3 years.
A:我來是想把我們之間的獨家代理協議延長3年。
B:We are glad to talk the matter with you.
B:我們很高興與你討論此事。
renew(vt.)
使更新,接續
You’ve done very well in fulfilling the agreement.
你們很好地履行了協議。

What extent would you help us technically?
在技術方面,貴方給予何種程度的支援呢?

A:What extent would you help us technically?
A:在技術方面,貴方給予何種程度的支援呢?
B:We could assign one of our technical representatives to train your staff members who are in charge of our equipment.
B:我們將指定一位技術代表來培訓貴公司指派的負責我方設備的人員。

We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
我們願意擔任你們出口商品的代理。

A:We wish to be agent for the goods you are exporting.
A:我們願意擔任你們出口商品的代理。
B:We'll appoint you our sole agent if you can increase the turnover and only ask for a low commission.
B:如果你方能增加營業額,而且佣金低,我們就指定你方爲我方的獨家 代理。
I’m entitled to appoint you as our agent.
我有權指定您爲我們的代理。
be entitled to do...
有權做...

Don’t you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
這樣一年銷售量您不認爲太保守了嗎?

A:Don't you think the annual turnover is rather conservative?
A:這樣一年銷售量您不認爲太保守了嗎?
B:Then I'll take a risk and place an order for an additional 10000 sets this year,making a total of 30000 sets.
B:那麼我們將冒一次險,今年再多訂10000套,總計30000套。
conservative(adj.)
保守的
What annual turnover would you propose for the agency agreement?
您建議獨家代理協議的年銷售額是多少?

A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
無論如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。

A:A 10% commission can’t be accepted at any rate.
A:無論如何10%的佣金是不能接受的。
B:In that case,we can make it 8%.
B:既然這樣,我們就降到 8%。
at any rate
無論如何,至少
We think it necessary to make sure of your sale capacity.
我們有必要了解你們完成銷售任務的能力

We are looking forward to the possibility of representing you.
我們盼望可能作爲你方的代理。

We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
我方將不遺餘力來讓貴方獲得更大的利益。

A:We’re decided to entrust you with the sole agency.
A:我們決定委任你爲我方的獨家代理。
B:We should spare no efforts to further your interests.
B:我方將不遺餘力來讓貴方獲得更大的利益。
spare no efforts to
不遺佘力

What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
對這類產品你們通常給代理多少佣金?

A:What’s the commission you usually grant your agent for this sort of products?
A:對這類產品你們通常給代理多少佣金?
B:Generally speaking,commission depends on the quantity ordered.
B:一般來說,佣金是根據訂購數量的大小而定的。
grant (vt.)
同意,准予

May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity?
你們可以給一筆適當的款項作爲宣傳之用嗎?

A:May we have a reasonable amount from you for publicity?
A:你們可以給_筆適當的款項作爲宣傳之用嗎?
B:That should be part of your overheads and be taken from your commission.
B:這屬於經營性開支的一部分,該從你們的佣金中支付。

What would be the term of agency?
代理期限爲多長?

A:What would be the term of agency?
A:代理期限爲多長?
B:Two years, and renewable for further period of two years.
B:2年,還可再延長2年。
We can still carry on our business relationship even without a sole agency agreement.
我們即使沒有代理協議,也不妨礙繼續發展我們之間的業務關係。
I’m authorized to discuss with you the sole agency agreement between our two companies.
我被授權與你洽談我們兩家公司之間的獨家代理協議。
be authorized to
被授權做
We shall do all in our power to assist you establishing a mutually beneficial trade.
我們將竭盡全力協助你們建立雙方互利的貿易。
do all in our power
竭盡全力