當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第68期:交貨與裝運

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第68期:交貨與裝運

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.88K 次

第68期:交貨與裝運

As for the delivery date,what’s your time limit?
關於交貨曰期,你們的期限是什麼?

A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit?
A:關於交貨日期,你們的期限是什麼?
B:We insist on not later than September 20th.
B:我們堅持不遲於9月20日交貨。

職場英語口語急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第68期:交貨與裝運

When is the earliest time you can make delivery?
你們最早能在什麼時候交貨?

A:When is the earliest time you can make delivery?
A:你們最早能在什麼時候交貨?
B:By the middle of July,I think.
B:我想在七月中旬。

I hope you can give our request your special consideration.
我希望你能特別考慮一下我們的要求。

May I know when we could expect delivery?
你們什麼時候可以交貨?

A:May I know when we could expect delivery?
A:請問你們什麼時候可以交貨?
B:As a rule,we deliver all our orders within three months after receipt of the covering I/C.
B:一般說來,在收到信用證以後3個月內可以交貨。

Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?
你們能不能提前交貨?

A:Could you possibly advance the time of delivery?
A:你們能不能提前交貨?
B:We cannot promise an earlier delivery because there is no direct sailing to your port.
B:我們無法答應提前發貨,因爲沒有船直達你們的港口。

I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.
我認爲空運是最快速又安全的運送方式。

A:I think the quickest and safest way might be to send by air.
A:我認爲空運是最快速又安全的運送方式。
B:But the freight cost will be higher and that will affect the retail price.
B:但是運費將會比較高,這將影響到零售價格。

Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?
月底可以送到嗎?

A:Could we get them delivered by the end of this month?
A:月底可以送到嗎?
B:It’s rather difficult…
B:有點困難...
Could you possible effect shipment more promptly?
你們能否再提前一點兒交貨嗎?

Let's have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?
我們來談談離岸價格下的裝運問題,好不好?

A:Let’s have a word about delivery under FOB terms,shall we?
A:我們來談談離岸價格下的裝運問題,好不好?
B:I have not the slightest objection.
B:我完全同意。
You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?
你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?
A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?
A:你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?
B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.
B:是的,我們承擔貨物吊上船之前的一切費用。

What about extra transportation charges?
額外運費呢?

A:What about extra transportation charges?
A:額外運費呢?
B:There will be no extra transportation charges.
B:沒有額外運費。

Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
貨物上船後你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?

A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
A:貨物上船後你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?
B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.
B:恐怕你們得自己通知客戶。
When do you think you will fulfill our order?
下週前能把貨備妥並可以發貨嗎?
The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.
貨物備好後10天到20天之內船隻應到達裝貨港。

To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
爲了便於準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。

A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
A:爲了便於準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。
B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.
B:我建議你們分兩批裝運。

Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
請將貨物於5月份一次裝運。

A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
A:請將貨物於5月份一次裝運。
B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.
B:我們能否租到必需的艙位,我沒把握。

We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。

A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
A:我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。
B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.
B:抱歉,我們不能保證早於12月份發貨。
in time
及時
on time
按時

We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
我們建議允許在香港轉船。

A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
A:我們建議允許在香港轉船。
B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.
B:我們可以允許在香港轉船,但是附加的費用由你方承擔。
It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.
很遺憾,裝運已超過了 2個月。

Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?

A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
A:裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?
B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.
B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超過每批裝船數量的5%。