當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務禮節美語第126期:和同事禮貌地打招呼

商務禮節美語第126期:和同事禮貌地打招呼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

Greeting Your Colleagues with Courtesy
和同事禮貌地打招呼

商務禮節美語第126期:和同事禮貌地打招呼

陳豪在北京的ABC美國公司工作。他剛好遇到美國同事Amy.

(Office ambience)

C:Hi Amy, how are you?

A:I am fine, thank you. And you?

C:有件事一直讓我摸不着頭腦。

A:About what?

C:我的新同事Carol很奇怪。每天早上,如果我不主動跟她打招呼的話,她肯定不會主動理我。

A:You mean she doesn't say, "Good Morning" unless you say it first?

C:沒錯。我昨天就沒主動跟她說早安,結果不出所料,她真的沒有主動理我。

A:Does she talk to you during the day?

C:談工作的時候她倒是跟我講話,就是從來不主動問好,或是打招呼。

A:She sounds rude. It must be difficult to work with someone like that.

C:是啊,跟她相處讓我覺得挺不自在。

A:You need to talk to her. Otherwise things are going to get worse.

C:其實現在已經影響到我的工作了。我們天天在一起工作,但她卻好像沒我這個人似的。

A:An unfriendly co-worker is bad for morale and productivity.

C:我今天得找機會跟她談談。

陳豪下班後在車站遇到了Amy,兩人一起等車。

A:Chen Hao, how did it go? Did you get a chance to talk to Carol today?

C:我專門等周圍沒人的時候去找了她。

A:That was good that you waited until no one else was present. You wouldn't want to talk about a sensitive issue in front of others.

C:我記得你以前提醒過我,這種敏感的事情最好是等周圍沒人的時候談。

A:Tell me what happened? What did you say?

C:我問她爲什麼早上從不主動跟我打招呼,是不是我有什麼地方得罪她了。

A:What did she say?

C:她顯得很吃驚。她說自己總是第一個來上班,因此後來的應該主動跟先來的打招呼。我不主動向她問好,會讓她覺得受了冷落。

A:You're kidding. That's the silliest thing I ever heard.

C:我當時也是這麼想,但是沒敢直說,只是說誰主動跟別人打招呼跟先來後到沒關係。

A:You are absolutely right. No one should wait for anyone else to speak first, smile first or even make eye contact before acknowledging the other person.

C:對呀,如果真那樣的話,辦公室裏乾脆誰也別理誰算了。我希望這次談話能有助於改善跟Carol的關係。

A:So how did you leave the situation?

C:她最後向我賠禮道歉,說沒想到會讓我覺得不自在。我想,明天早上上班就知道今天的談話有沒有效果了。

A:You were right to discuss it with her. You don't have to be best friends with all the people you work with, but you should treat each one of them with courtesy and respect.

C:是啊,有的時候,一句“早上好”就能給一天帶來一個好的開端。