當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1974期:沒完沒了

迷你對話學地道口語第1974期:沒完沒了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.54K 次

第一, 情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1974期:沒完沒了

A: Don't tell my sister about my failure.

我失敗的事別告訴我姐姐。

B: Why not?

爲什麼呢?

A: If she knows about it, she'll keep mocking me. There will be no end of it.

如果讓她知道了,她會沒完沒了地嘲笑我的。

B: I promise.

我保證不說。

第二, 詞海拾貝

no end:沒完沒了

解析:這個一個名詞短語,通常用語的句式有:There is no end to do something(something). (某事沒完沒了。)Someone has no end of something. (某人做某事沒完沒了。)

e.g. I' ve had no end of problems recently.

近來我的問題沒完沒了。

e.g. I had no end of a benefit getting things straight.

我那收拾東西的好差事沒完沒了。

e.g. There seemed no end to the hidden enemies at whom he raved.

他極力反對的隱蔽的敵人似乎還沒有停止活動。

e.g. There is no end to his grumbles.

他的抱怨沒完沒了。

第三, 語彙積累

1. mock:嘲笑,嘲弄

e.g. The other children mocked her, laughing behind their hands.

其他的孩子嘲笑她,正用手捂着嘴笑。

2. tell somebody about something:告訴某人某事

e.g. If you've got any grouses, you’d better tell me about them.

你若有什麼不滿就跟我說。

e.g. He had the President's permission to tell me about it.

他經總統許可要把情況告訴我。

3. know about:瞭解……,知曉……

e.g. He says I'm getting too old to know about the youth market.

他說我年紀太大了,瞭解不到年輕顧客的真正要求。

e.g. Nothing in Germany happens that he does not approve and know about.

德國的事務他沒有不管的,也沒有不知道的。

4. keep doing something:不停地做某事

e.g. If I don't nip it in the bud, he'll keep doing it.

如果我不防患於未然,他會繼續幹這種事的。

e.g. We keep waiting outside for quite some time.

我們被關在外面等了好一會兒。