當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第914期:滿面春風

迷你對話學地道口語第914期:滿面春風

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

第一, 迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第914期:滿面春風

A: You look like a million dollars in your new dress.

你穿這身衣服看上去特別迷人。

B: It’s very nice of you to say so. My mother chose it for me.

謝謝你的誇獎,我媽媽爲我挑選的。

A: Your mother really has an eye for clothes.

你媽媽對衣服很有眼光。

B: You are right.

你說得對。

第二, 地道表達

look like a million dollars

1. 解詞釋義

Feel/look like a million dollars 是美國俚語,意思是“感覺或看上去十分健康或精力充沛”“十分氣派或滿面春風”或者指“婦女看上去迷人”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. I feel like a million bucks after winning that baseball game.

贏了那場棒球賽後,我覺得好爽。

e.g. She was wearing a new fur coat and felt like a million dollars.

她穿着一件新裘皮大衣,覺得自己非常漂亮。

e.g. Some people get tired after a long-day's work, but I feel like a million bucks.

有些人走了一整天之後會很累,而我卻感覺非常棒。

e.g. I'm on holiday. It's a beautiful morning and I feel like a million dollars.

我在度假,這是一個美麗的早晨,我感到非常愉快

第三, 咬文嚼字

have an eye for something:對……有眼光,對……有品味,對……有鑑賞力

e.g. She had an eye for the beauty of nature.

她有鑑賞自然美的眼力。

e.g. Paul had an eye for paintings.

保羅對畫有鑑賞力。