當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1943期:不要碰

迷你對話學地道口語第1943期:不要碰

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

第一, 情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1943期:不要碰

A: Keep your hands off the new door!

不要碰那扇新門。

B: Why?

怎麼啦?

A: Don't you see it has just been painted?

你沒看見那扇門剛剛油漆過嗎?

B: There's a near thing.

真是好險。

第二, 詞海拾貝

keep one’s hands off (something or someone)

exp. To refrain from touching or handling (something or someone). (不要碰)

e.g. I'm going to put these cookies here. You keep your hands off them.

我要把這些餅乾放在這裏,別動它們。

e.g. Keep your hands off my book, and keep them off.

把你的手拿開,別碰我的書。

e.g. Listen, buddy, keep your hands off my sister, you hear? Or I will knock you down.

聽着,夥計,別碰我妹妹,聽見了嗎? 否則,我幫你打到在地。

e.g. " You keep your hands off me!" the girl shouted, as Johnny tried to stroke her hair.

當約翰尼想去捋姑娘的頭髮時,姑娘喊道:“別碰我“。

第三, 語彙積累

a near thing

釋義:An unpleasant, dangerous, or disastrous event. (不愉快的,危險的或災難性的事情)

e.g. No one was hurt in the accident, but it was a near thing—if the fuel tank had been hit, we all would have died.

這次事故中沒有人受傷,但很危險,如果油箱被撞了,我們都會死的。

e.g. I ran all the way and caught the bus, but it was a near thing.

我一路跑着趕上了汽車,好險啊。

e.g. It was a near thing, but thankfully the surgeons managed to remove the cancerous tissue before it spread to other parts of my body.

這是一件很危險的事情,但幸運的是外科醫生成功地在癌細胞擴散到我身體的其他部位之前切除了癌組織。