Ready To Sell the House 準備賣房子
1. Ready To Sell the House
1.準備賣房子
A: Now that we found our new home, it's time to sell our old one.
A:既然我們找到了我們的新家,是時候賣出我們舊的了。
B: I know. It makes me sad.
B:我知道。這讓我很傷心。
A: Why is that, Dorothy?
A:這是爲什麼,多蘿西?
B: I don't know. I guess it's because we've lived here so long.
B:我不知道。我想這是因爲我們在這裏住了這麼久。
A: I know, baby. But it's time to move on.
A:我知道,寶貝。但是該走了。
B: Yes, I know. The kids are all grown up now.
B:是的,我知道。現在孩子們都長大了。
A: I'll contact our realtor tomorrow.
A:我明天會聯繫我們的房地產經紀人。
B: Are you going to use the same one?
B:你打算用同一個嗎?
A: No, I don't think so. I think I'll try someone new.
A:不,我不這麼認爲。我想我要嘗試一個新的人。
B: Why is that?
B:爲什麼那樣?
A: No reason, really. I just want to check around. We're in no hurry.
A:沒有理由,真的。我只是想到處看看。我們不着急。
B: That's true. I'm good with that.
B:這是真的。我沒關係。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載