當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > The english we speak(BBC教學)第57期: take a rain check改期

The english we speak(BBC教學)第57期: take a rain check改期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.91W 次

The english we speak(BBC教學)第57期: take a rain check改期

Rob: This is The English We Speak with me, Rob...

羅伯:這裏是我們所說的英語,我是羅伯。

Li: me, Li. Hello. I'm a bit bored today Rob, what shall we do?

李:我是李。大家好。我今天有點無聊羅伯,我們應該做什麼?

Rob: Hmm, how about going to the library?

羅伯:嗯,去圖書館怎麼樣?

Li: Boring!

李:無聊!

Rob: We could go to the cinema?

羅伯:我們可以去電影院?

Li: Done that. I want to do something exciting. Hey, let's go to the fair!

李:去過了。我想做一點激動的事。嘿,我們去遊樂場吧!

Rob: You mean the funfair with lots of people and all those big machines to ride on? They make me feel a bit sick. Could I take a rain check on that?

羅伯:你是指有很多人和那些用來騎的大型機械的遊樂場?他們讓我感覺有點不舒服。我可以改天嘛?

Li:'s OK Rob, it's not raining, we can still go.

李:沒關係的羅伯,外面沒有下雨,我們還可以去。

Rob: No Li - it's nothing to do with checking the rain - I mean, I don't want to accept your invitation of going to the fair.

羅伯:不是李,這和檢查是否下雨一點關係也沒有,我的意思是,我不想接受你去遊樂場的邀請。

Li: Oh, you're not talking about the weather. So Rob, you never want to go to the fair with me, then?

李:哦,你不是在說天氣。那麼羅伯,你永遠都不想和我去遊樂場嗎?

Rob: Well, I might later. If I take a rain check on something, I won't do it immediately but I would like to do it at another time.

羅伯:我也許以後會。如果我把某事改期,我不會馬上去做但是我下次會做。

Li: Good. OK, here are some examples. We'll see if Rob is ready to go the fair after listening to these:

李:很好。好的,以下是一些例子。在聽過這些之後看看羅伯是否準備好去遊樂場了。

If you don't mind, I'll take a rain check on the drinks tonight. Can we make next week?

如果你不介意,我改天再參加今晚的喝酒。我們可以改到下週嗎?

Man: I'm going to the cinema tonight, do you fancy joining me?

男:我今晚要去電影院,我願意和我一起嗎?

Woman: Sorry, I'll have to take a rain check, I already have plans.

女:抱歉,我下次吧,我已經有約了。

We had to take a rain check on the trip to the beach because we'd already planned to go shopping, but we'll definitely go tomorrow.

我們的沙灘之旅要改期了因爲我們已經計劃好購物了,但是我們明天一定會去的。

Li: So Rob, if you're taking a rain check now, when would you like to go?

李:那麼,羅伯,如果你現在改期,那你什麼時候去?

Rob: I think it's going to have to be tomorrow. Look, it really has started to rain now.

羅伯:我覺得怎麼也得是明天。看,現在真的開始下雨了。

Li: Oh no.

李:哦不。

Rob: Well, there's still the library... the cinema...

羅伯:不過,還有圖書館,電影院...

Li: No.

李:不要。

Rob: OK, come on then, get your raincoat, we'll go to the fair.

羅伯:好吧,那麼來吧,拿上你的雨衣,我們去遊樂場。

Li: Oh great! You won't regret it Rob!

李:哦太棒了!你不會後悔的羅伯!

Li: You see, I said you wouldn't regret it. Isn't this rollercoaster great?

李:你看,我就說你不會後悔的。難道這個過山車不好嗎?

Rob: Oh... why didn't I take a rain check on this? Join us again soon for another The English We Speak.

羅伯:哦...我爲什麼沒有把這個改期?加入我們來獲取更多的我們所說的英語。

Both: Bye.

一起:再見。