當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 中國人最易誤解的話第27期:叫你一聲也算是問候吧

中國人最易誤解的話第27期:叫你一聲也算是問候吧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

Tom asked after you.

中國人最易誤解的話第27期:叫你一聲也算是問候吧

(誤譯)湯姆在後面叫你。
(正譯)湯姆問候你。

ask after 探問,問候

He always ask after you in his letters.
他每次來信都向你問候。

I am going to ask after my sick friend.
我要去探詢我生病的朋友。

He'll be pleased to hear you ask after him.
他聽到你的問候一定會很高興的。

問候的其他表達:

1. extend greetings to

And to extend festive greetings to you.
並向你們致以節日的問候。

Extend my warmest greetings to your family!
願上帝繼續祝福你和你們家!

First they extend greetings to their parents.
首先他們把問候擴充到他們的父母。

2. say hello to 和某人打招呼;向……問好

Please say hello to your wife.
請代我向你妻子問好。

Please say hello to your family.
請你帶我向你家人問好。

I just want to say hello to you.
我只不過想向你問好。

3. send one's regards to

I will sendregards to the queen.
我將向女王問好。

Please send my best regards to your GM!
請代我向貴公司總經理問候!

I send my regards to him with earnestness.
我向他表達了誠摯的問候。