當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 經典詩歌:當你老了

經典詩歌:當你老了

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.29W 次

  When you are old

經典詩歌:當你老了

  當你老了(葉芝)

When you are old and grey and full of sleep.

當你老了,頭白了,睡意昏沉,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book.

爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look.

慢慢讀,回想你過去眼神的柔和,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep.

回想它們昔日濃重的陰影;

How many loved your moments of glad grace.

多少人愛你青春歡暢的時辰,

And loved your beauty with love false or true.

愛慕你的美麗,假意或真心,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you.

只有一個人愛你那朝聖者的靈魂,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

愛你衰老了的臉上痛苦的皺紋;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

垂下頭來,在紅光閃耀的爐子旁,

Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled.

悽然地輕輕訴說那愛情的消逝,

And paced upon the mountains overhead.

在頭頂的山上它緩緩踱着步子,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

在一羣星星中間隱藏着臉龐。