當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第256期:工作機會(2)

職場英文口語 第256期:工作機會(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.37W 次

It means you'd be his most trusted and invaluable assistant.I see.

職場英文口語 第256期:工作機會(2)
意思是他最信任、最寶貴的助手。我懂了。

Anna, if you need time to think you could say "thank you for your kind words" and, "could I have time to consider your offer?"

安娜,如果你需要時間考慮,你可以說“謝謝您的誇讚”,“我可以考慮下您的提議嗎?”

Erm, Mr Socrates. This news has come as a bit of a shock.

蘇格拉底先生。這條消息讓我有點吃驚。

Thank you for your kind words but please could I have some time to consider your offer?

謝謝您的誇讚,請給我時間考慮下好嗎?

Oh… OK Anna. But please don't leave it too long.I have a habit of changing my mind.

好吧,安娜。不過別想太久。我有改變主意的習慣。

OK, Mr Socrates… I mean Brad… I'll call you back soon. Bye.

好的,蘇格拉底先生。不是,是布拉特。我會盡快給你回電話的,再見。

Oh… has Mr S offered you Paul's job by any chance?Yes!And you said you'd think about it?

蘇格拉底先生讓你做保羅的工作了嗎?是啊!而你說要考慮下?

Yes. I'm not sure if I can take on that much responsibility.

沒錯。我不確定能否承擔那麼多責任

It's easy peasy. I could do it standing on my head.

容易極了,我可以不費吹灰之力就做好。

But he's not offering- you the job Tom.

可他又沒提供給你工作,湯姆。

Please don't mention this to Paul… not yet… he's very upset.

千萬別和保羅說這事,至少現在,畢竟他很傷心。