當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第69期:解釋誤會(2)

職場英文口語 第69期:解釋誤會(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.56W 次

A problem, bbbbut…

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語 第69期:解釋誤會(2)
一個問題,但是……

Let me teach you some phrases you might need to explain that there's been a mistake.

讓我教你幾個你可能會用來解釋誤會的表達。

I think there's been a misunderstanding. Or: There's been a bit of a mix up.

我想有一個誤會。或者這裏有點混亂。

But what misunderstanding? What mix up?

但什麼誤會呢?怎麼混亂了?

You could also use: Let me explain what happened... But...

你還可以說:讓我解釋一下發生的事…… 但……

Ah, good afternoon everyone. Hello.

大家下午好。 你好。

Tom, this is an excellent piece of work! Sorry?

湯姆,這次工作完成得很棒! 什麼?

These are by far the best ideas you've ever had.

這是你迄今爲止最棒的點子。

I don't understand.

我不懂。

Our stock management system!

我們的庫存管理系統!

Can I see? … Oh, that's not mine.

我能看看嗎?這不是我的。

I think there's been a misunderstanding. I did it. You?

我想有一個誤會,我做的。 你?

I got your note Paul, here.

我在這裏收到的你的字條,保羅。

No, no, that note was for Tom.

不,字條是給湯姆的。

Oh, then there's been a bit of a mix up.

那麼這裏出了一點狀況。

Did you take that note from my desk? No, no!

你從我桌子上拿走的字條嗎? 不,不是的!

I suppose you threw my pear salesman certificate on the floor at the same time too!

我猜也是你把我的年度水果梨銷售員證書扔在地上的!

I didn’t! Let me explain.

我沒有,讓我解釋一下。