當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第122期:訂機票(3)

職場英文口語 第122期:訂機票(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.72K 次

Window or aisle?

職場英文口語 第122期:訂機票(3)
靠窗還是靠過道?

I'll what?

我要怎麼樣?

No Anna. A seat by the aisle or by the window?

不,安娜,要靠過道的座位還是靠窗的?

Oh, an aisle seat please, Denise.

過道的座位,丹尼斯。

Good. What's your frequent flyer number?

好的。你的常用飛行積分會員號是什麼?

Oh I don't have one of those.

我沒有這些。

What's that? Frequent flyer number?

什麼?常用飛行積分會員號?

Here I've got a gold status card, can you stick my number in?

給你我的金卡,你能把我的號碼輸進去嗎?

Gold status! Where did you get that?

金卡!你從哪弄的?

Oh, I've flown loads of times for business.

我經常有商務旅行。

I've done deals all around the world.

我在全世界都達成過訂單。

He means he's been on lots of jollies – free trips paid for by the company – and all he's come home with is a sun tan!

他是說他旅遊過很多次,都是公司出資的免費旅程,他只是曬黑後回來了。

Hmm, really. Right I just need to pay now… using the company account of course.

真的。好吧,我現在要使用公司賬戶付款了。

Cool. Now, what do you think of my sunglasses?

太好了。你覺得我的太陽鏡怎麼樣?

Lovely Tom.

很好看,湯姆。

Denise has booked you a window seat OK?

丹尼斯給你定了靠窗的座位,好嗎?

No! Sorry I can't sit by the window… I’m… errr…

不!對不起,我不能靠窗,我……

Yes Tom?

怎麼了,湯姆?

Well, I mean, it's only polite that the lady sits by the window.

我是說讓女士靠窗坐更紳士。

Really? !

真的嗎?

What's Tom like? !

湯姆要幹嘛?

Hopefully he'll prove a useful business partner for Anna on the trip to France.

希望他能在法國之旅上證明自己是安娜的工作好幫手。

Here's a reminder of some of the questions you may be asked when booking a flight…

回顧一下訂機票時你可能會問到的問題。

What's the outbound and return date?

出發和抵達的日期是什麼?