當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第121期:訂機票(2)

職場英文口語 第121期:訂機票(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.31K 次

I thought you'd be pleased to go with Tom, after your time in the stationery cupboard with him!

職場英文口語 第121期:訂機票(2)
我想共同經歷過文件櫃的事情後,你會很高興和湯姆一起去的。

I was just finding an envelope Denise.

丹尼斯,我只是在找信封。

Anyway, I'm worried about booking the flights online.

總之,我擔心的是在網上訂機票。

I usually book flights at a travel agent's.

我通常是在旅行中介那裏訂機票。

It's company policy now, we have to do everything online – even my food shopping – but don’t tell Paul.

這是公司政策,我們在網上做一切事情,甚至包括我購買的食物,但別告訴保羅。

Oh right. So where shall I begin?

好的。那麼我從何開始呢?

Pull up a chair Anna and we'll log on.

拉過來一把椅子,安娜,我們先登錄。

Right let's start with the British Airlines website.

好的,讓我們從英國航空公司網開始。

There. London to Marseille.

這裏,倫敦到馬賽。

What is the outbound date?

出發日期是什麼時候?

Going out tomorrow, back tomorrow.

明天去,明天回。

Business class or Economy class?

商務艙還是經濟艙?

I think we'll say Economy.

我想是經濟艙。

That's cheaper I guess.

我猜這個更便宜。

What's this mean? Flexible or fixed?

這是什麼意思?彈性或固定?

A flexible ticket means you can change your flight but a fixed one means you can't – and that's cheaper so we'll choose that one.

彈性機票的意思是你可以更改航班,但固定機票不能更改,這個更便宜,所以我們選這個。

I'll book you on the 8am flight from Heathrow and flying home at 6pm.

我給你定了早上8點希思羅機場的票,回來的時間是下午6點。

I just need to type in your full names now and select your seats.

我只需現在輸入你的全名,選好你的座位。