當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第90期:預訂酒店(1)

職場英文口語 第90期:預訂酒店(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.73W 次

Hello again.

職場英文口語 第90期:預訂酒店(1)
又和大家見面啦。

Things haven't been going well at Tip Top Trading.

Tip Top Trading公司今天看起來情況似乎不太妙啊。

There was a fire in the warehouse, caused by Mr Ingle's cigarette and now Mr Socrates – the big boss from America – has turned up unexpectedly.

庫房發生了火災,是英格爾先生吸菸引起的,而現在蘇格拉底先生——美國的大老闆突然出現了。

So honey, are you…?

親愛的,你是……?

Anna. I'm Anna, I work here as a sales executive.

安娜,我叫安娜。我是這的銷售代表。

We haven't met before.

我們之前沒見過。

We sure ain't. Looks like I've arrived just in the nick of time.

的確是。看來我來的不太是時候啊。

What's going on… oh, Mr Socrates!

怎麼了……噢,是蘇格拉底先生!

Golly gosh, what an unexpected...

天啊,可真是意外的榮幸啊。

Unexpected alright. Looks like this company is in a mess.

意外是真的。看來我們公司一團糟啊。

Err yes. It was OK when I popped out for some biscuits… erm, would you like one?

不過我出去買餅乾的時候還好好的呢。來一塊嗎?

Biscuits? ! They're cookies man.

餅乾?不就是曲奇餅嗎。

Look, now what do I have to do to get a triple shot, organic, skinny cappuccino round here?

現在誰給我弄一杯有三份濃縮的有機低脂卡布奇諾來?

I'll get you one Mr Socrates.

我去給您拿來,蘇格拉底先生。

It's OK honey. I need you to book me a hotel room.

沒事了,親愛的,我需要你幫我訂一間酒店。

's your name again… Paul… can you fetch me one?

你……你的名字叫什麼來着……保羅……你來幫我拿一杯來吧。

Right Anna. Booking a room for Mr Socrates.

好的,安娜。給蘇格拉底先生定酒店。

This is something you can't get wrong.

有些事你可千萬不能弄錯。

Well I've never done it before.

可是我之前沒做過這種事情。

I'm sure you'll be OK.

我相信你肯定行的。

When you book a room, here's what you could say.

訂酒店的時候,你會用到下面這些句子。

Hello, I'd like to check availability and prices for a room please.

你好,我想查一下有沒有空房間以及房間的價格。

Does the price include breakfast?

價格裏面包括早餐嗎?

Are there any business facilities such as internet and wi fi?

裏面有沒有辦公設施,比方說互聯網或者無線網?