當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第91期:預訂酒店(2)

職場英文口語 第91期:預訂酒店(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35W 次

I'd like to go ahead and make the reservation please.

職場英文口語 第91期:預訂酒店(2)
我先給您發送一下確認函吧。

OK I'll give it a try. But where shall I look?

好的,我來試試,但是我該上哪找酒店呢?

Try searching on the internet. Look for a five star hotel.

上網搜搜看。找一個五星級酒店。

He is a five star guest after all. Good luck.

他可是位五星級的貴賓啊。好運!

Thanks. I better get back to the office and get started.

謝謝,我最好趕快回辦公室做起來。

Hi Anna.

你好,安娜。

Oh hi Tom. Well done for saving Mr Ingle in that fire.

是湯姆啊,你剛纔太棒了,把英格爾先生從火場裏救了出來。

You were very brave.

你真勇敢。

Tom It was nothing really.

沒什麼啦。

So… are you doing?

那麼……你在幹嘛呢?

I've got to book a hotel for Mr Socrates.

我在給蘇格拉底先生訂酒店。

No! You know, we must be in trouble.

不!你知道嗎,我們一定有麻煩了。

He never visits.

他從不來我們這的。

Really? So where shall I book him in to?

真的?那我該上哪給他定酒店呢?

Well my friend runs a fantastic hotel – it's five star!

正好我的一個朋友在開酒店——可是五星級的!

It's called the Royal Imperial.

酒店叫皇家帝國。

Look, I've got his number. Give him a call, mention my name.

我這裏有他們的電話。打電話給他們,提我的名字就行。

You're bound to get a special rate.

他們會給你一個優惠折扣的。

Thanks Tom. No problem.

謝謝湯姆。 不用謝。

Oh but don't forget, I've heard Mr S only likes a room with a single bed in it.

不過你可別忘了,我聽說S先生只喜歡有一張牀的房間。

He gets spooked out if there's another empty bed.

如果他發現房間裏多出一張空牀的話他會被嚇壞的。

Oh right. OK, I might as well give it a try.

好的,我知道了,我這就打電話。