當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:預訂會場

職場英文口語:預訂會場

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.64K 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:預訂會場,希望能幫到大家。

職場英文口語:預訂會場

職場英文口語:預訂會場(一)

Friday! This Friday? Well… that's a bit tricky: theroom is being decorated at the moment.

週五!這週五?那有點難辦了。會議室現在正裝修呢。

But we do have a smaller room that you could use – it's got a lovely view of the car park.

但我們還有間小房間,裏面可看到美麗的停車場全景。

I see… and how many people does it hold?You couldeasily squeeze in about 20 people.

我明白了,它能容納多少人?20人左右都沒問題。

20 people.I guess it will have to do.

20人。我想應該差不多。

Do you have any business facilities – somewhere to plug in the laptop, projector, wi-fi, thatsort of thing?

你們有商業設施嗎?可以插筆記本電腦、投影儀,使用Wifi之類的吧?

Oh yes, yes, we're very even have a fax machine!

當然可以。我們可是很高科技的。我們還有傳真機呢!

And can you provide hosPitality too?Of course!

你們提供接待服務嗎?當然!

We do a 'business platter' consisting of orange juice, sandwiches, canapés – that really meanscheese and pineapple on sticks.

我們有專門餐盤,上面有桔汁、三明治和小點心,就是奶酪和菠蘿甜點。

I wonder, can you also provide Belgian chocolate biscuits?I'm sure we 's great!

我想知道你能提供比利時巧克力餅乾嗎?當然可以。太好了。

職場英文口語:預訂會場(二)

You could ask "Can you provide hospitality?" – that's things like food and drink.

你還可以問“你們提供接待服務嗎?”也就是食物、飲料等東西。

Finally, don't forget to ask "How much does itcost?"Thanks, there's a lot to ask.

最後,別忘了問“場地多少錢?”謝謝,問題還挺多。

Hi Denise, I've got to book a venue for our plasticaubergine you any ideas?

嗨,丹尼斯,我要預定塑料茄子發佈會的場地。你有什麼想法嗎?

Well, my friend Marge works for a hotel company that has conference facilities.

我朋友馬吉在酒店工作,那裏有會議設施。

You could give her a , here's her , thanks 's give it a try… 0–2–0–7–5–6–9–2.

你可以打電話問問她。給,這是她電話。謝了,丹尼斯。我打電話試試。0-2-0-7-5-6-9-2.

Hello, the Pitz Hotel. Margery hi, this is Anna from Tip Top Trading, I'm a friend ofDenise's.

你好,我是Pitz酒店的瑪傑裏。你好,我是Tip Top Trading的安娜,丹尼斯的好朋友。

Oh hi Anna. I've heard all about are you ringing for?

嗨,安娜,我知道你。打電話有事嗎?

I need to check availability for your venue for a product launch we're doing.

我們打算召開產品發佈會,想問一下你們的場地是否能用。

Right! Well, I'm sure I can do have a conference room. When is it for?This Friday.

好的,我肯定能幫忙。我們確實有間會議室。你要什麼時候用?本週五。