當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1941期:祈福好運,祝福好運

迷你對話學地道口語第1941期:祈福好運,祝福好運

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8K 次

第一, 情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1941期:祈福好運,祝福好運

A: You applied for the scholarship, right?

你申請獎學金了,是吧?

B: Yes, but I'm not sure whether I can with it or not. I'm dreaming of such an opportunity.

是的,但能不能爭取到,我沒把握,我夢想有這樣一個機會。

A: It's really a good chance. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

確實是個好機會,祝你成功。

B: Thank you.

謝謝

第二, 詞彙拾貝

keep one’s fingers crossed (for someone or something)

exp. To wish for luck for someone or something, sometimes by actually crossing one's fingers. (祝福好運,祈福好運)

e.g. I hope you win the race Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

我希望你能贏得星期六的比賽,祝你成功。

e.g. Good luck with your driving test. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

希望你駕駛考試順利,祝你成功。

e.g. —— I'm trying out for a play. —— Keep your fingers crossed!

—— 我在試演一部戲劇。—— 希望一切盡如人意。

e.g. Keep your fingers crossed that I get the job.

祝願我找到那項工作吧。

變異:cross one’s finger

e.g. Cross your fingers that this is the package we've been waiting for.

但願這就是我們一直在等的包裹。

e.g. I've been crossing my fingers for you—did you get the job?

我一直在爲你祈禱——你得到那份工作了嗎?

第三, 語彙積累

1. apply for:申請

e.g. Oh, I just remembered something! I have to apply for a passport.

喔,我剛剛想起一件事!我需要去申請一個護照。

e.g. My friends urged that I (should) apply for the job.

朋友們力勸我申請那份工作。

e.g. You can' t apply for the job until you have satisfied certain conditions.

符合某些條件前,你不能申請這個工作。

2. dream of:夢想

e.g. Her dream of visiting Australia came true.

她訪問澳大利亞的夢想實現了。

e.g. He nursed the dream of becoming a great writer.

他抱有成爲大作家的夢想。