實用口語:到底是買房還是租房?
Background Information
對於大部分人來說,住房條件是他們首先關心的問題.隨着大城市人口的急劇增加,爲了緩解住房壓力,樓房修的越來越高,然而房價的節節攀升無形中剝奪了大多數工薪階層的住房消費權.
I'd like to rent a furnished apartment. 我想租一套有傢俱的公寓.
The air-conditioner is new, and the refrigerator and the microwave oven are only three months old. 空調是新的,冰箱和微波爐只用了3個月.
Did you sign a lease for your apartment? 你簽過租房合同了嗎?
The apartment is conveniently located. 本公寓地段好,交通便利.
We bought a new house in the suburbs. It's about thirty minutes drive from the city. 我們在郊區買了一棟房子,離城裏有半個小時的車程.
There are several places available in that price range in this neighborhood. 這個小區裏有好幾套那個價格的房子可供選擇.
What does a decent apartment go for around here? 這附近好點兒的房子一個月租金要多少?
We will go to the estate agent and see what they can offer. 我們打算去房地產中介看看有什麼房子.
Are utilities included in the rent? 租金裏包含水電費嗎?
The apartment is small, but fully equipped. 這套公寓雖小,但是設備齊全.
Do you want roommates or to live alone? 你是喜歡一個人住還是和別人合租?