當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌

諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.12W 次

詩歌用高度凝練的語言,形象表達作者豐富情感,集中反映社會生活並具有一定節奏和韻律的文學體裁。下面,小編在這給大家帶來諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌,歡迎大家借鑑參考!

ing-bottom: 81.72%;">諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌

  Down by the Salley Gardens

  柳園裏

Down by the salley gardens

在柳園裏

my love and I did meet;

我和我的愛人曾經相遇

She passed the salley gardens

她走過柳園

with little snow-white feet.

盈盈雪足翩翩蓮步

She bid me take love easy,

她說願我愛得簡單

as the leaves grow on the tree;

就像樹上發出的綠葉

But I, being young and foolish,

但是我卻年少無知

with her did not agree.

不以爲然

In a field by the river

在河畔曠野

my love and I did stand,

我和我的愛人曾經佇立

And on my leaning shoulder

在我斜倚的肩上搭着

she laid her snow-white hand.

她纖纖的素手

She bid me take life easy,

她說願我活得自在

as the grass grows on the weirs;

就像河岸生長的青草

But I was young and foolish,

但那時的我年少無知

and now am full of tears.

而今滿面淚水