當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第262期:勸某人改變心意(1)

職場英文口語 第262期:勸某人改變心意(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

Welcome back to the offices of Tip Top Trading where there's a bit of confusion.

職場英文口語 第262期:勸某人改變心意(1)
歡迎回到Tip Top Trading的辦公室,這裏遇到了點小困惑。

Anna…Yes?I think Tom's got the wrong end of the stick.

安娜……什麼事?我覺得湯姆誤會你的意思了。

But I didn't give him a , no. I think there's been a misunderstanding.

但是我沒有給他“棍子”。不,不,我認爲這裏有誤會。

When you.said your answer was 'yes' he thought you meant 'yes, I'll marry you'!

你回答“是”的時候,他以爲你的意思是,“好,我要嫁給你!”

Oh no! I meant yes to the I've got to sort this out.

不!我的意思是同意升職。天啊,我得趕快解決這事。

Tom, Tom, hold on can't hang about Anna.

湯姆,湯姆,先等等。安娜,我們不能再等了。

Let's fix a date, invite everyone – even , no, we can't.

一起定個結婚日期吧,把每個人都請來,包括保羅。不,不,我們不行。

You're right, not Paul – he just talks about biscuits.

你說的對,不請保羅了,他總是在談餅乾。

No. I mean 'no', we can't get married.

不,我的意思是,不,我們不能結婚。

I meant yes to the promotion. I can't marry you.

我說“是”,同意的是升職這件事。我不能嫁給你。