當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第232期:優先做某事(4)

職場英文口語 第232期:優先做某事(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.28W 次

Of course it's you. If it was Tom asking, I would have said no!What's that Denise?

職場英文口語 第232期:優先做某事(4)
當然了,安娜。因爲是幫你。要是湯姆問的話,我肯定不答應!你說什麼,丹尼斯?

Hey Anna, what are we going to do about the designs for that plastic aubergine?

安娜,我們什麼時候討論塑料茄子的設計?

Gosh, our new , I'm going to have to put that off until tomorrow I'm afraid.

天啊,我們的新茄子。恐怕得推到明天了。

Oh right. Why, have you got something more important for us to do together, eh?

好的,怎麼,難道你有其他更重要的事要我們一起做嗎?

No Tom. I've just got to prioritise.

沒有,湯姆,我只是想分清主次。

This new order from Nice'n'Cheesy is the most important, so I'm going to concentrate on that first. OK?

美味奶酪店的新訂單更重要,所以我要先處理這件事。好嗎?

Oh right, yeah and you will have to wait until tomorrow!

好的,當然。咱倆等明天再說吧。

So… so… how's it going with Dave from Computer Support?Very well thanks Tom.

對了,你和計算機支持的戴夫怎樣了?很好,謝了,湯姆。

Last night he took me somewhere I've never been to ly. Nice.

昨晚他帶我去了我從沒去過的地方。真的,不錯。

Yes, a discount computer shop – he bought me a mini . Just a 'mini' one hey.

是的,一家電腦折扣店。他給我買了臺迷你pad。不就是迷你的嗎。

Now, if you could take more interest in our Nice'n'Cheesy contract than you do in Dave, it would be a great help.

如果你多關注點與美味奶酪店的合同,而不是戴夫的話,將會很有幫助。

Oh yeah, sure, of course… nice'n'sleazy, that's a good name for Dave!

可以,當然可以。超級低俗,適合戴夫的好名字。

Idiot!Getting organised is important when you have a lot to do.

白癡!當有很多事情要做時,組織整理很重要。

Tell people what you're doing and don't forget to ask for help.

告訴別人你在做什麼,不要忘了尋求幫助。