當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第208期:傳達想法(2)

職場英文口語 第208期:傳達想法(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.99W 次

So, I need you to develop a prototype we can use to show our potential clients.

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語 第208期:傳達想法(2)
我想讓你們開發出一個樣品,這樣我們就可以給潛在顧客展示了。

Well that's where do we get the prototype made?Upstairs, on the 4th floor.

太好了。那麼我們在哪製作樣品?樓下四層。

We have a great development team who can magic up some amazing designs.

我們有很棒的開發團隊,可以做出出色的設計品。

They're magicians?No 're just developers who make things out of plastic.

他們是魔術師嗎?不,安娜。他們只是做出塑料品的開發者。

Thank you , why not go and have a chat to them now and get the ball rolling.

謝了,湯姆。去和他們談談,着手做起來吧。

But we're not making on Anna… I'll you Paul.

但我們又不生產球。拜託,安娜,我來解釋。再見保羅。

'To get the ball rolling' – he means to get the project moving along.

To get the ball rolling 的意思是讓項目着手開始做起來。

Developers can design and make models of your products which you can show and develop.

開發者可以設計製作出產品的模型,這樣你就能展示了。

But you need to give them clear and specific instructions.

但你要給他們說出明確具體的指令。

Let's see how Anna gets on. So this is the development team.

看看安娜如何開始做的。這就是開發部門。

Oh hi George, you up for footie on Sunday?Great.

喬治,週日踢球嗎?太好了。

Have you met Anna before?'ve come to talk vegetables.

你見過安娜嗎?你好。我們來討論一下蔬菜的事。

Try the greengrocers!Ha ha, very funny!Yeah, no, we need a plastic aubergine making, mate.

試試蔬果店!很好笑!不,夥計,我們要談一下塑料茄子的製作。