當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於法律的英語情景口語對話

關於法律的英語情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.36W 次

其實學習英語是沒有同學們想象中的那麼難的,但是同學們不要緊張,今天小編就給大家帶來關於英語情景對話的口語,大家要好好學習一下,這樣就可以很快的提升英語成績了

關於法律的英語情景口語對話

  一鄰居家的房子冒黑煙了

ADid you smell something out here?

你在外面嗅到什麼嗎?

BYes, I was in the kitchen. I thought I could smell smoke.

是的,我剛剛在廚房,我好像聞到煙味。

AMe too. Where is it coming from?

我也是。從哪裏飄過來的?

BI can't see anything. Wait! What's that over there?

我沒看到。等等,那是什麼?

AIt's smoke. Whose house is that?

是濃煙。那是誰的房子?

BThat's the Riley's house. They're on vacation.

那是瑞裏家,他們去度假了。

AIt doesn't really look like it's coming from their 's coming from the BAck. Is it a barbecue?

看起來不像是從屋子裏飄出來的。這是從後面來的,是不是烤肉?

BNo way. They have a tool shed back 's a fire. I'm going in to call the fire department.

不可能。他們後面是工具室。這是火災,我要進去打電話給消防局。

AWait. I have my cell phone. I'll dial , please connect me to the fire department.

等等,我有手提電話,我來打 911。請幫我接消防局。

BFire department. Can I help you?

消防局。有什麼事嗎?

AYes, I want to report a fire.

是的,我要報火警。

BWhere are you, sir?

先生,你的位置是?

AI'm at 904 Lincoln Drive. I think there's a fire in one of my neighbor's houses.

我在林肯路 904 號,我鄰居的房子失火了。

B904 Lincoln Drive?

林肯路 904 號嗎?

AYes.

是的。

BCan you see any flames?

你看到火焰嗎?

ANo, I can't see flames there is smoke pouring out of the back of the house.

我還沒看到火焰。但是有濃煙從房子後面冒出來。

BAlright. We'll get someone there right away.

好的,我們立刻派人過去。

  二我丟了護照

AOh, sir. I lost my passport.

哦,警官,我丟了護照。

BDo you remember when and where you last saw it?

你記得是在哪裏在什麼時候最後看到它的嗎?

AI remember I saw when I was dining in the Xidan Restaurant. When I paid the bill, I saw it in my handbag.

我記得最後看到它是我在西單飯店吃飯的時候,當我付賬單的時候,還看到它在我的手提包裏。

BCould you please tell me your passport number?

你能告訴我你的護照號碼嗎?

A3448-2691-6429-34.

3448 2691 642934。

BAnd what is the expiration date on your passport?

你的護照什麼時候到期?

AFive months later.

五個月以後。

BI see. Please fill out this form. And you need to contact your embassy or consulate to report it as soon as possible.

我知道了,請你填好這個表格,還有你需要忙通知貴國大使館或領事館。