當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第36課

原來這句英語這樣說:第36課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.04W 次
ing-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第36課
e's no need.
我看沒這必要。
Why don't you.call them for help.
爲什麼你不打電話找他們幫忙?
There's no need.I figured it out.
我看沒這必要。我已經想出辦法來了。
said it, I didn't.
這是你說的喔!
She's going to leave me,isn't she?
她要離開我,不是嗎?
You said it,I didn't.
這是你說的喔!
423.I can't do two things at the same time.
我只有一雙手。
How am I going to get it all done by myself?
我怎麼可能自己一個人做完?
I can't do two things at the same time.
我只有一雙手。
got your tongue?
怎麼不說話了?
Are you alright?Cat got your tongue?
你還好嗎?怎麼不說話了?
you through?
你有完沒完啊?
Are you through?You've been at it for ages!
你有完沒完啊?這件事你已經講很久了。
ds like a pain in the ass.
聽起來很麻煩。
If you want to apply for some loans,you have to fill in lots of forms.
如果你想申請貸款的話,你得填很多表格。
Sounds like a pain in the ass.
聽起來很麻煩。
427.I won't blame you.
我不會怪你的。
I'm sorry.I lost your pen.
對不起。我把你的筆搞丟了。
That's O.K.I won't blame you.
沒關係。我不會怪你的。
could you do this?
怎麼可以這樣?
How could you do this?She's so good to you!
你怎麼可以這樣?她對你那麼好!
cell phone's out of batteries.
我手機沒電了。
Why didn't you answer my call?
你怎麼不回我電話?
My cell phone's out of batteries.
我手機沒電了。
's the same as always.
他還是老樣子。
It's been ages since we met last time.I'm afraid I won't recognize him.
我們上次見面已經是很久以前的事。恐怕我都認不出他來了。
Don't 's the same as always.
別擔心。他還是老樣子。