當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第21課

原來這句英語這樣說:第21課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.14K 次
ing-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第21課
-so.
不夠看啦!
That dress is nothing 's just so-so.
那件衣服沒什麼特別,不夠看啦!
have you been?
別來無恙?
I haven't seen you in have you been?
很久不見了。別來無恙?
's good about it?
有什麼好?
Everyone's talking about this new 's good about it?
每一個人都在談論這種新的DVD。到底它有什麼好?
't be silly!
別裝傻了!
Don't be silly!This is formal place.
別裝傻了!這是個正式場合。
of society.
社會敗類。
Did you see that guy picking a fight with the policeman?
你看到那個向警察挑釁的傢伙嗎?
What the scum of society will do!
真是社會敗類纔會做的事!
216.I'm busy!
我在忙啦!
Stop bothering me.I'm busy!
別吵我。我在忙啦!
the hook.
放你一馬。
You're so Lucky the teacher let you off the hook this time.
你真好運,老師這次竟放你一馬。
Lucky this time.
放你一馬。
You're lucky this time it won't be easy.
這次放你一馬。下次就沒那麼簡單了。
Saved by the bell.
放你一馬。
Why haven't you finished your work?
你爲什麼沒做作業?
Well,I've been working on...(bell rings)
唔,我正在做...(鈴聲)
Saved by the bell.
這次就放你一馬吧。
the jackpot.
歪打正着。
I accidentally shot the winning shot.
我無意中打出決定勝負的一球耶!
Wow,you really hit the jackpot!
哇!你真是歪打正着。
't take it the wrong way.
別搞錯了。
Please don't take this the wrong way.
別搞錯了。
We didn't mean for this to happen.
我們並沒有打算讓這樣的事發生。
bossing me around!
別管閒事!
Who do you think you are?My mother?Stop bossing me around!
你以爲你是誰?我媽媽?別管閒事!