當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第14課

原來這句英語這樣說:第14課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

't be afraid.
不用擔心!
He won't bother you 't be afraid.
他不會再騷擾你。不用擔心!
Don't worry.
不用擔心!
You'll do 't worry.
你不會有事的。不用擔心!
a long story short!
長話短說!
And then we went shopping,and then we went to dinner...
然後我們去買東西,過後我們去吃飯。
Make a long story short!
長話短說!
the crap!
少說廢話!
Cut the crap!I know what you're up to.
少說廢話!我知道你在打什麼主意。
do you know?
你懂什麼?
Can I go too?
我也能去嗎?
What do you know?You won't be any help.
你懂什麼?你幫不上忙。
You don't know the half of it!
你懂什麼?
I know what you're talking about.
我知道你們在講什麼。
No,you don' don't know the half of it.
你纔不知道。你懂什麼!
142.I did the best I could.
我盡力了。
I know I failed,but I did the best I could.
我知道我失敗,但我盡力了。
you crazy?
你瘋了嗎?
It will be easy to steal.
這應該很容易下手。
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎?
difference!
半斤八兩啦!
This one is better because of its size.
以大小來說,這個比較好。
Same difference!
半斤八兩啦!
doesn't add up!
這就怪啦!
I just bought milk we're out of it doesn't add up!
昨天纔買的牛奶...今天就沒了。這就怪啦!
to please.
知足常樂。
That girl is always 's surely easy to please.
那女孩總是面帶笑容。她一定很知足常樂。
influence (on the kids).
教壞小孩
I don't want you to hang out with him anymore.
我再也不許你跟他出去,
He's such a bad influence on the children!
他會教壞小孩。
oge!
小氣巴拉。
What a scrooge!He didn't even buy presents for them on Christmas!
真是小氣巴拉!他甚至沒送他們聖誕禮物。
just don't appreciate it.
不識擡舉。
You don't know when a good thing's right in front of you.
好事擺在你面前,你都不知道。
You just don't appreciate it.
不識擡舉。
again?
再說一次!
Say again?I didn't hear you.
再說一次好嗎?我沒聽到。

原來這句英語這樣說:第14課