當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第8課

原來這句英語這樣說:第8課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.13W 次
padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第8課
't worry about it.
別管他!
I don't want to look bad.
我不要看起來很醜。
Don't worry about one will notice.
別管他!沒有人會注意的。
Don't pay attention to it.
別管他!
That guy over there is staring at me.
那傢伙在那裏一直盯着我看。
Don't pay attention to it.
別管他!
What the heck!
別管他!
Is it alright if I ask Dane to come over?
我可以請丹妮過來玩嗎?
What the heck!
別管他!
do I say this?
怎麼說?
It's so hard to so I say this?
這很難解釋,該怎麼說呢?
What do you mean?
怎麼說?
I'm feeling sorry for him.
我很同情他。
What do you mean?
怎麼說?
's rubbish.
胡扯的。
It's not like that at 's rubbish!
完全不是那麼一回事。胡扯的!
s you well.
蠻配的。
That color looks really good on suits you well.
你穿那種顏色很好看。蠻配的。
d and gore.
很噁心!
I don't like scary and violent movies.
我討厭恐怖片和暴力片。
There's too much blood and gore.
那些片很噁心!
That's so gross!
很噁心!
Will you stop making those gestures?That's so gross!
別作那些手勢啦!很噁心!
it?
懂了嗎?
We broke up two months ago!Stop calling you get it?
我們兩個月前就分手了,不要再打電話來,懂了嗎?
(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
懂了嗎?
That's the way it is.(Do you) know what I mean?/know what I'm saying?
事情就是這麼一回事。懂了嗎?
You know?
懂了嗎?
I really hate know?
我實在恨透這檔子事。懂了嗎?
pretending.
別裝了!
I know you hate pretending.
我知道你不喜歡它。別裝了!
y!
神經病!
You can't do that!Crazy!
你不能這樣做!神經病!
need.
免了吧!
I want to make sure that I get it straight.
我想把這件事弄清楚。
There's no et it.
免了吧,不用了。
n.
又來了!
Here it comes again,I don't want to deal with it.
又來了!我不想理它。
That's typical.
又來了!
He's not taking responsibility for his mistake.
他沒有爲他所犯的錯負責。
That's typical.
又來了!