當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第42課

原來這句英語這樣說:第42課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.69W 次

least everyone's all right.
至少大家都沒事。
We got into a car at least everyone's all right.
我們發生了車禍。但至少大家都沒事。
't you have a heart?
你有沒有良心啊?
I can't believe you eat 't you have a heart?
想不到你竟然吃狗。你有沒有良心啊?
go by yourself.
自己去就好了嘛!
Please come with me.
拜託陪我去嘛。
Just go by 're a big girl now.
自己去就好了嘛!你現在已經長大了。
out of here!Out of my way!
給我滾!閃一邊去!
How dare you hurt my daughter?Get out of here!Out of my way!
你竟敢傷害我的女兒?給我滾!閃一邊去!
y to keep you waiting.
抱歉讓你久等了。
Sorry to keep you traffic is terrible.
抱歉讓你久等了。交通實在很亂。
't take it the wrong way.
別誤會我的意思。
You should 't take it the wrong look good,
你該換件衣服了。別誤會我的意思,你很好看,
but we're going to a fancy restaurant.
但我們要去的是一家豪華餐廳。
're not yourself today.
你今天不太對勁。
You're not yourself e you should go home and get some rest.
你今天不太對勁,或許你該回家休息。
's it to you?
跟你有什麼關係?
What are you doing?
你在做什麼?
What's it to you?
跟你有什麼關係?
it again,and I'll give you a beating!
你再說,我打你喔!
You don't know what you're doing.
你根本不知道自己在做什麼。
Say it again,and I'll give you a beating!
你再說,我打你喔。
look alike!
你們長得好像喔!
I'm so surprised you're not look alike!
我很驚訝你們竟然不是親戚。你們長的好像喔!

原來這句英語這樣說:第42課