當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第18課

原來這句英語這樣說:第18課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.88K 次
padding-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第18課
're sick!
你有病啊!
That's disgusting!You're so sick!
好惡心!你有病啊!
't be shy!
別害羞嘛!
Come on,she won't bite 't be shy!
來呀,她不會害你,別害羞嘛!
't pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良機。
You have to take this assignment.
你必須接受這個任務。
Don't pass up a golden opportunity.
勿失良機。
yone wins.
兩全其美。
Your idea is so great!Everyone wins!
你的點子太棒了!這樣就兩全其美了!
Good for both sides.
兩全其美。
Let's accept his is good for both sides.
我們就接受他的建議吧,這才兩全其美。
ting two birds with one stone.
一舉兩得。
If I go home I can see my family and my old friends.
如果回家我就可以見到家人和老朋友們。
I'll be shooting two birds with one stone.
一舉兩得。
al understanding.
心照不宣。
I think we have a mutual understanding.
我想我們是心想不宣。
each other's throats.
自相殘殺。
They've been at each other's throats all day.I can't stand it anymore.
他們整天在那自相殘殺。我再也受不了了。
Killing each other.
自相殘殺。
Stop it!You'll kill each other!
夠了!你們會自相殘殺的!
things come in pairs.
好事成雙。
I won the lottery and got a promotion on the same day.
我在同一天中了彩又升官。
I guess it's what we call "Good things come in pairs."
我猜這就是所謂的“好事成雙”吧。
't make trouble!
別惹麻煩!
't make trouble!
安分點。別惹麻煩!
a gossip!
搬弄是非!
She's always talking behind other people's a gossip!
她總是在別人背後說三道四。搬弄是非!