當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第40課

原來這句英語這樣說:第40課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

dn't I know?
我還會不知道嗎?
Let me ask them to make sure it's all right.
讓我問他們這樣可不可以。
Wouldn't know?I'm the expert.
我還會不知道嗎?我是專家。
truth hurts.
現實總是殘酷的。
Sorry,but the truth hurts.
對不起,現實總是殘酷的。
your mouth out with soap!
嘴巴放乾淨一點!
You curse too much!Wash your mouth out with soap!
你講太多髒話了!嘴巴放乾淨一點!
e's no other way.
沒有其他可能了。
There's no other have to do it this way.
沒有其他可能了。我們得這樣做了。
about this instead?
不然這樣好不好?
This isn't working.
這樣行不通耶。
How about this instead?
不然這樣好不好?
't worry!It's nothing.
不要緊!沒什麼事。
I'm in so much trouble.
我的麻煩大了。
Don't worry!It's nothing.
不要緊!沒什麼事。
#39;m right,ain't I?
怎樣?我沒說錯吧!
If we don't break up,you're just gonna end up cheating on me anyway...
如果我們不分手,你最後還是會背叛我...
What?I'm right,ain't I?
怎樣?我沒說錯吧!
468.I'm just kidding.
我只是鬧着玩的。
Don't get mad.I'm just kidding.
不要生氣,我只是鬧着玩的。
is destiny.
這是命運的安排。
I'm so glad we're getting is destiny.
很高興我們終於結婚了。這是命運的安排。
We're meant to be together forever.
要我們永遠在一起。
takes two to tango.
一個巴掌拍不響。
Why does the couple next door often quarrel?
爲什麼隔壁那對夫妻常常吵架?
Well,it takes two to e both of them are at fault.
嗯,一個巴掌拍不響。或許他們兩人都有錯吧。

原來這句英語這樣說:第40課