當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第48課

原來這句英語這樣說:第48課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.12K 次
原來這句英語這樣說:第48課
give me the money.I'll get you the goods.
一手交錢,一手交貨。
Can you get me some drugs?
你能幫我弄些麻藥嗎?
Sure,You give me the money.I'll get you the goods.
當然啦,一手交錢,一手交貨。
I'm not mistaken...
如果我沒搞錯的話...
If I'm not mistaken,I think it's this way.
如果我沒搞錯的話,應該走這邊。
people never learn.
有些人就是學不乖。
John wants to ask Mary out n't he know that he isn't her type?
約翰想再約瑪麗出來。難道他不知道她不喜歡他嗎?
Some people never learn.
有些人就是學不乖。
put you in charge?
誰說讓你做主了啊?
From now on,I'm the boss here.
從現在開始,我是這兒的頭。
Who put you in charge?
誰說讓你做主了啊?
are friends for?
朋友是做什麼用的?
I have to thank you for all you've done.
我必須謝謝你爲我所做的一切。
What are friends for?
朋友是做什麼用的?
ks for coming to help on such a short notice.
謝謝你臨時來幫忙。
Thanks for coming to help on such a short notice.
謝謝你臨時來幫忙。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
's not my idea!
這主意不是我出的!
Why did you do the reports this way?
爲什麼你這樣子做報告呢?
It's not my idea!Jerry told us to.
這主意不是我出的!是傑利要我們這樣做的。
548.I forgot what I was gonna say.
我忘了要說什麼了。
Where were we?Talking about Eliza?
我們說到哪裏去啦?是不是在聊愛莉莎?
I forgot what I was gonna say.
我忘了要說什麼了。
worst is yet to come.
最糟的還不只這樣。
Oh,this is the most horrible news I've ever heard.
天!這是我聽過最糟的消息了。
Don't be so worst is yet to come.
話別說得太早了。最糟的還不只這樣。
ons speak louder than words.
坐而言,不如起而行。
I'll be a great man wait and see!
有一天我一定成爲偉人的,等着瞧吧!
Actions speak louder than words.
坐而言,不如起而行。
are you looking at?Never seen this before?
看什麼看?沒看過啊!
Wha are you looking at?Never seen this before?
看什麼看?沒看過啊!
Sorry,I didnn't mean to stare at you.
對不起,我不是故意要盯着你看的。