當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 《新月集》經典詩歌兩首

《新月集》經典詩歌兩首

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.01W 次

新月集是由印度著名詩人、作家泰戈爾所著。詩集中,詩人生動描繪了兒童們的遊戲,巧妙地表現了孩子們的心理,以及他們活潑的想象。它的特殊的雋永的藝術魅力,把我們帶到了一個純潔美麗的兒童世界,勾起了我們對於童年生活的美好回憶和嚮往。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌兩首,希望大家喜歡!

《新月集》經典詩歌兩首

  《新月集》經典詩歌欣賞:玩具

CHILD, how happy you are sitting in the dust, playing with a broken twig all the morning.

孩子,你真是快活呀,一早晨坐在泥土裏,耍着折下來的小樹枝兒。

I smile at your play with that little bit of a broken twig.

我微笑地看你在那裏耍着那根折下來的小樹枝兒。

I am busy with my accounts, adding up figures by the hour.

我正忙着算帳,一小時一小時在那裏加疊數字。

Perhaps you glance at me and think, "What a stupid game to spoil your morning with!"

也許你在看我,想道:這種好沒趣的遊戲,竟把你的一早晨的好時間浪費掉了!

Child, I have forgotten the art of being absorbed in sticks and mud-pies.

孩子,我忘了聚精會神玩耍樹枝與泥餅的方法了。

I seek out costly playthings, and gather lumps of gold and silver.

我尋求貴重的玩具,收集金塊與銀塊。

With whatever you find you create your glad games, I spend both my time and my strength over things I never can obtain.

你呢,無論找到什麼便去做你的快樂的遊戲,我呢,卻把我的時間與力氣都浪費在那些我永不能得到的東西上。

In my frail canoe I struggle to cross the sea of desire, and forget that I too am playing a game.

我在我的脆薄的獨木船裏掙扎着要航過慾望之海,意忘了我也是在那裏做遊戲了。

  《新月集》經典詩歌欣賞:責備

Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?

爲什麼你眼裏有了眼淚,我的孩子?

How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing?

他們真是可怕,常常無謂地責備你!

You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty?

你寫字時墨水玷污了你的手和臉——這就是他們所以罵你齷齪的緣故麼?

O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink?

呵,呸!他們也敢因爲圓圓的月兒用墨水塗了臉,便罵它齷齪麼?

For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing.

他們總要爲了每一件小事去責備你,我的孩子。他們總是無謂地尋人錯處。

You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy?

你遊戲時扯破了你的衣服——這就是他們說你不整潔的緣故麼?

O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds?

呵,呸!秋之晨從它的破碎的雲衣中露出微笑。那末,他們要叫它什麼呢?

Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.

他們對你說什麼話,儘管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。

Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.

他們把你做錯的事長長地記了一筆帳。

They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy?

誰都知道你是十分喜歡糖果的——這就是他們所以稱你做貪婪的緣故麼?

O, fie! What then would they call us who love you?

呵,呸!我們是喜歡你的,那末,他們要叫我們什麼呢?