當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文小笑話 > 外國趣味幽默笑話三則閱讀

外國趣味幽默笑話三則閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放鬆自己。下面本站小編爲大家帶來外國趣味幽默笑話三則,希望大家喜歡!

外國趣味幽默笑話三則閱讀

外國趣味幽默笑話:是死是活

Genuine court transcript. . .

真實的法庭記錄……

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

問:在你解剖之前你有沒有檢查脈搏?

A: No.

答:沒有。

Q: Did you check for blood pressure?

問:你有沒有檢查血壓?

A: No.

答:沒有。

Q: Did you check for breathing?

問:你檢查呼吸情況了嗎?

A: No.

答:沒有。

Q: So, then it is possible that the patent was alive when you began the autopsy?

問:這麼說,病人也有可能在你開始解剖前還活着。

A: No.

答:沒有。

Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

問:你怎麼這麼確定,醫生?

A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

答:因爲他的腦子在我桌子上的一個瓶子裏。

Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?

問:但是病人仍然有可能還活着嗎?

A: Yes,it is possible that he could have been ali

答:是的,他有可能還活着,並在某個地方正在審案子呢。

外國趣味幽默笑話:縣議員

An old couple was sitting down and the wife decided to strike up a conversation. She asked her husband, "Have you ever cheated on me? It is all over, so just tell me.”

一對老夫妻坐在一起時,妻子想和丈夫聊聊天就問:“你曾經騙過我嗎?我們都這麼大年紀了,告訴我吧。”

He answers: "No, and you.”

他回答:“沒有,那你呢?”

"Well, remember that time you got fired and then rehired? Well, I visited your boss.”

“哦,還記得那次你被解僱了,然後又被重新僱用了?那是因爲我去找了你的老闆。”

"Is that all?" he asks.

“就這麼多嗎?”他問。

"No, remember that time you wanted a raise and your boss refused. I talked to the head of the company in his bed.”

“還有,記得那次你提出要加薪,但是你的老闆拒絕了。我和你的老闆在他的牀上談了這個問題。”

"Please tell me that is all,” asks her husband.

“請不要告訴我你還有事情騙我了,”她的丈夫說。

"No, do you remember when you ran for town legislator and you were 150 votes short?!”

“還有,你記得那次你克選縣議員,你開始的時候差了一百五十票?!”

外國趣味幽默笑話:郵箱

A blonde went outside to check her mailbox, and her neighbor kept an eye on her, she had no mail, so she went back inside her house. Two minutes later, the same blonde went outside for the 2nd time to check her mailbox, and still,she had no mail,and the neighbor was confused. One minute later, again the woman comes outside to check her mailbox for the 3rd time, and again,she had no mail. This time, her neighbor went up to her and said, "The mailman won’t be here for another 3 more hours, why do you keep on checking your mail" The blonde said, "Oh, because my computer keeps on saying, `You've got mail.”’

一個金髮女郎走出門來檢查她的郵箱,她的鄰居看見了她。她沒有發現郵件,所以她就回到了家裏。過了兩分鐘,這個金髮女郎又出來第二次檢查她的郵箱,她仍然沒有發現郵件,她的鄰居看見了有些迷惑。一分鐘以後,這個女人又出來第三次檢查郵箱,她還是一無所獲。這回她的鄰居走向前去問她:“郵遞員三個小時內是不會來的。你爲什麼不斷的檢查你的郵箱呀?”那個金髮女郎說:“噢,因爲我的電腦總是告訴我‘你有新郵件’。”